Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

thebigcat

KD is why you don't rush Cam back....

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Ignorant.

You can't make a post without calling me out of my name. Bless your little ignorant heart. :)

Edited by Cookie Lyon
  • Beer 1

Durant is way too tied up with media and social media perception. If he had it his way he would have milked that injury through a Warriors sweep. When it became apparent that he would get flack for not trying to get back on the court when needed he changed his stance.

Warriors wanted him to play

Doctors wanted him to play

KD wanted to play

I think every athlete in the world would have played if his team was facing elimination 

Only thing  that could have stopped him from playing would be the doctors telling him re injury was 100%

Edited by Palmetto

On 6/12/2019 at 11:52 AM, TheCasillas said:

Let me take a crack at this: Opt in his player option deal for 31.5 million next year and focus on rehab. Apparently you didnt know it is his choice to leave and NOT the Warriors screwing him over. 

The Warriors screwed him over by clearing him to play only 30 something days after an achilles injury. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

3 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

KD out for 2019-2020 season. RIP

Back just in time for the Western Conf. Finals

10 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Durant is way too tied up with media and social media perception. If he had it his way he would have milked that injury through a Warriors sweep. When it became apparent that he would get flack for not trying to get back on the court when needed he changed his stance.

This couldn’t be any more wrong, and is such negative way of thought. 

On 6/11/2019 at 8:16 AM, thebigcat said:

KD WAS the best player in the NBA, then the Warriors got desperate, Bob Myers accelerates his timetable from limited 5-5 practice to full-tilt NBA finals

slow-mo of this injury is terrible to watch, that's an achilles folks

https://twitter.com/ericsports/status/1138270138405232640

Then you get a crocodile tearing executive trying to be the victim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZyFS-qgqbk

the hell with you as you fight back crocodile tears!

Cam is a generational dual threat talent, you don't rush him, soft tissue and tendon injuries are much different than bone fractures, they take longer to heal and when torn can be devastating.

I am rooting for KD the person, contract year and he just suffered an injury that will alter the player he once was

KD may be the best in the NBA, but Cam isn't even the best at his position in his own conference. I see the point you're trying to make, but cam is going to get randomly hit in the middle of the year and it's stats are going to stay mediocre and then everybody is going to blame it on his shoulder never being healed and he was rushed back into action too soon. It happened last year and it will happen again.

• Beer 1