Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

NanuqoftheNorth

Israeli minister: The Bible says West Bank is ours.

Iran’s Jewish community is the largest in the Mideast outside Israel – and feels safe and respected

"We have all the facilities we need for our rituals, and we can say our prayers very freely. We never have any problems. I can even tell you that, in many cases, we are more respected than Muslims,” said Nejat Golshirazi, 60, rabbi of the synagogue USA TODAY visited one morning last month. "You saw for yourself we don’t even have any security guards here."

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/world/inside-iran/2018/08/29/iran-jewish-population-islamic-state/886790002/

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

7 minutes ago, retired said:

if I'm not mistaken the land promised to Abraham and his heirs does encompass the west bank

Is Israel a democracy or a theocracy?

A country based on laws or religious tales? 

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
  • Pie 1

Not surprised because we are talking about a country created against UN laws.

Also evangelicals love Jews when it comes to Israel but hate them when it comes to anything else.      It's obvious they are just following political orders.    We're talking about a religion that doesn't even believe in the new testament and the people defending them love to say the old testament isn't the law anymore.     Hey everyone get on the carousel and let's go around and around on the religious hypocrite circus ride.   

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, retired said:

if I'm not mistaken the land promised to Abraham and his heirs does encompass the west bank

I already promised it to my nephew. Screw Abraham it's Ricks land now.

8 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Did you write it down in an ancient script that hardly anyone alive can decipher? 

That is what makes it totally true and believable.

It also helps lend credibility if you write it anonymously and interlace several miracles within the text.

Note:  Consider rolling it up, sticking it in some pottery and hiding it in remote cave for a few millennia as well. You've gotta believe it if it comes from a clay jar.

Then, voila! In just a couple of thousand years, the Rickaelis (Descendants of Rick) can lay claim to territory they've never stepped foot on in their entire lives.    Yes, it will cause confusion, hatred and violence throughout the land, but hey, it must be the right thing to do, see right here, it's in the book!

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:25 PM, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Iran’s Jewish community is the largest in the Mideast outside Israel – and feels safe and respected

"We have all the facilities we need for our rituals, and we can say our prayers very freely. We never have any problems. I can even tell you that, in many cases, we are more respected than Muslims,” said Nejat Golshirazi, 60, rabbi of the synagogue USA TODAY visited one morning last month. "You saw for yourself we don’t even have any security guards here."

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/world/inside-iran/2018/08/29/iran-jewish-population-islamic-state/886790002/

if they feel safe and respected , that's good

On 6/14/2019 at 5:52 PM, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Did you write it down in an ancient script that hardly anyone alive can decipher? 

This is an accurate description of my handwriting style, so it's a done deal.

• Pie 1

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, Zaximus said:

Also evangelicals love Jews when it comes to Israel but hate them when it comes to anything else.      It's obvious they are just following political orders.    We're talking about a religion that doesn't even believe in the new testament and the people defending them love to say the old testament isn't the law anymore.     Hey everyone get on the carousel and let's go around and around on the religious hypocrite circus ride.   

not hypocritical at all, its true that some Jews dont believe that Jesus is the messiah and has yet to come, But christians that know Jesus is the messiah know that Israel is still the holy land, the Jews are still his chosen people, the covenant God made with Abraham still holds to this day. 

Jeremiah 30:3
For behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will restore from captivity My people Israel and Judah, declares the LORD. I will restore them to the land I gave to their forefathers, and they will possess it.'"

I know you dont believe but something to think about, a group of people that was being exterminated, over 6 million killed, survived to gather and defeat 8 armies Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Transjordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the local Arab Liberation Army to win their independence  

If God is with us, who can be against us ?

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, cookinwithgas said:

I wouldn't advise him  to try and take it 

we give them 38 billion in defense funds every fuging year, it sure isn't an imaginary sky god that's protecting anything for them

1 hour ago, cookinwithgas said:

we give them 38 billion in defense funds every fuging year, it sure isn't an imaginary sky god that's protecting anything for them

we didnt in 1948 and they defeated 8 armies 

• Beer 1