Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

10 hours ago, Toomers said:

So were Luke Joeckel, Greg Robinson, Cyrus Kuandjio, Cedric Ogbeuhi, Germaine Ifedi, And Cam Robinson. 

In that same time period Laramy Tunsil and Jake Mathews are the only two that could be considered successful. DJ Humphries is solid if he plays. 

So excuse me if I want more than he played LT in the SEC as the high mark on his resume’. Because facts don’t back that up at all. It actually shows Little has twice as much chance at being an epic bust than successful. 

So what do you want instead ?

10 hours ago, Toomers said:

So were Luke Joeckel, Greg Robinson, Cyrus Kuandjio, Cedric Ogbeuhi, Germaine Ifedi, And Cam Robinson. 

In that same time period Laramy Tunsil and Jake Mathews are the only two that could be considered successful. DJ Humphries is solid if he plays. 

So excuse me if I want more than he played LT in the SEC as the high mark on his resume’. Because facts don’t back that up at all. It actually shows Little has twice as much chance at being an epic bust than successful. 

You can also find his pressure % stats online. Let me know if those are good or not 

1 hour ago, Rubi said:

You can also find his pressure % stats online. Let me know if those are good or not 

Well, considering you only mentioned being an sEC LT as a reason to not question him(which was easily shown to be false) I didn’t feel the need to look at anything else. 

Was your statement true or not? Simple as that. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

40 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Well, considering you only mentioned being an sEC LT as a reason to not question him(which was easily shown to be false) I didn’t feel the need to look at anything else. 

Was your statement true or not? Simple as that. 

He was highly productive. End of story. Quit hating 

21 hours ago, The Huddler said:

little signs of what?

F7C97E6F-7CD9-4888-B92B-83AB26E19744.jpeg.de5ac6f9b4209e3edb19463bb85d0cee.jpeg

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Thought this was a notice to all visiting fans about the allowed sign size they can have...

Cuz we know if Cam can see them they’re getting destroyed

1 hour ago, Rubi said:

He was highly productive. End of story. Quit hating 

So were all the epic SEC LT BUSTS I mentioned. If you don’t want honest answers, don’t ask the question.

Why do we not consider Moton and Williams as the starters of the present and future?  Is Little really projected to be any better than either of those 2?

• Beer 1

I'm glad he signed. But every time I read the thread title, this is what I imagine. postitspeeling.jpg

40 minutes ago, Toomers said:

So were all the epic SEC LT BUSTS I mentioned. If you don’t want honest answers, don’t ask the question.

Yeh I like our team’s track record with drafting and developing linemen

@Toomers

first of all, Little hasn’t even played a down in the NFL, seriously calm down. You’re claiming bust already because a handful of other 1st rounder LT’s didn’t do so hot. So what. 

Little was the #1 high school lineman, started as a freshman at Ole Miss. He was All SEC and All American. He’s 6’6 325 with plus athleticism. Oh and he was a second rounder. Not a 1st like the other names you rattled off. He allowed pressure on 2.8% of snaps in the best college conference. 

The guy has serious ability and was selected at a position of a need. Wtf  

Your argument doesn’t hold much weight in all honesty. 

Edited by Rubi
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Rubi said:

Yeh I like our team’s track record with drafting and developing linemen

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better. Because your theory wasn’t working. Sorry that facts got in the way of your daydream. 

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better. Because your theory wasn’t working. Sorry that facts got in the way of your daydream. 

Whats the point of drafting based on your logic. Why should the league do it because some guys didn’t pan out in the past

see how stupid that is ? Lol 

Just now, Rubi said:

@Toomers

first of all, Little hasn’t even played a down in the NFL, seriously calm down. You’re claiming bust all ready because a handful of other 1st rounder LT’s didn’t do so hot. So what. 

Little was the #1 high school lineman, started as a freshman at Ole Miss. He was All SEC and All American. He’s 6’6 325 with plus athleticism. Oh and he was a second rounder. Not a 1st like the other names you rattled off. He allowed pressure on 2.8% of snaps in the best college conference. 

The guy has serious ability and was selected at a position of a need. Wtf  

Your argument doesn’t hold much weight in all honesty. 

Claiming other players are busts doesn’t mean I think Little is automatically one as well. They were brought up to show that just because he played in the SEC doesn’t me an he will succeed. In fact, the numbers show quite the opposite. I responded to one specific point. You’re the one who can’t handle some actual facts involving Little. 

The only reason it doesn’t hold water to you is it doesn’t help your theory and statements that Little will be good because you said so. 

He hasn’t played a down but you can proclaim him as a success? What’s the difference. Except I didn’t say he would bust. I said your statement was false. And it was. But you want some sort of debate on Little, without me saying anything negative. 

Such is the new Huddle. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

I’m guessing you are one of those who think Burns is gonna be a bust because of Florida State’s track record with pass rushers?