Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSpecialJuan

Adam Rank's amazing Panthers analysis

8-8? I don't think pundits ever gave a winning record to this team on yeaars where they have double digit wins. 

Without context, would really like to know why we'll win @NO early in the year, but lose to them in Charlotte.  Especially with the big worry of Cam's shoulder making it a full season. 

took the safe approach because he doesn't know poo. That's why he went neutral... 8-8 - what a loser.

wasn't this already posted? 

anyway. seems like a safe analysis afraid to say either/or how how season is going to go

more likely the more popular teams get more interesting records to talk about on TV, Panthers are a small market team so make them 8-8 and other teams get more wins or losses for confirmation bias purposes.

I mean 8-8 is the easiest pick for us and really the most fair.    We're an inconsistent franchise, one that is hard to figure out.    Never had back to back winning seasons, etc.   I wouldn't get upset at anything like this until we've had like 4-5 winning seasons in a row and someone says this about us.   Right now, this is fair.

That 4 game losing streak in December is very unrealistic IF Cam is healthy. Obviously there's reasonable concern that his shoulder won't last the season.  

Until last year, Ron's track record in December was amazing. I really don't expect another end of season collapse. 

Basically this tard looked at last year and predicted the same late season meltdown...

Probably took all of 5 minutes 

14 hours ago, The Huddler said:

wasn't this already posted? 

anyway. seems like a safe analysis afraid to say either/or how how season is going to go

the pic makes this thread superior