Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Cary Kollins

But maybe Trump is better than Biden/Harris/Booker/insert Dem not named Bernie

7 minutes ago, rodeo said:

lol. stupid.

Yes. That’s what I said.

You say anyone that isn’t Bernie is Trump. Nobody is Trump but Trump.

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Is he better? Absolutely not. Will he destroy them on election day? Without question.

He lost to Clinton by millions.  He won the electoral because I’d like 40k specific votes. 

Hillary was the literal villain of the Democrat party.  Hated by anyone not a true liberal.  

Nothing suggest Trump will destroy a random Democrat that doesn’t have all the baggage Clinton was carrying and then on top of that all the perfect storm events that aided Trump on top of that. 

• Pie 2

52 minutes ago, Bronn said:

He's likely going to win regardless.

It should be obvious by my posts in this thread that I'm not comfortable with it. But I'm not going to vote for any establishment candidate. My vote has more power not using it than it does by actually throwing it away.

not voting is a vote for Trump and a supporting America away from American democracy.  

I mean people can claim not voting in 2020 means something else.  And it technically can but that aspect gets trumped by the former 

22 minutes ago, rodeo said:

i'm telling you straight up, there is absolutely no circumstance in which i vote for joe biden. he's a racist and a corporatist. there is no argument or situation in which i will lower myself to vote for him. period. i'm not alone. a large percentage of bernie primary voters will share the same view.

call me whatever you want, call me a trumper if you think it'll make you feel better, or instead consider the actual implications and stop fracturing the left by trying to push a right wing racist republican like joe biden.

Many of you guys are still clinging to this belief that all evils are equal.  They simply aren’t.  That logic doesn’t hold.  

37 minutes ago, CRA said:

Many of you guys are still clinging to this belief that all evils are equal.  They simply aren’t.  That logic doesn’t hold.  

then you better vote for bernie and start pressuring everyone you know to so we can defeat the evil.

Edited by rodeo
  • Pie 1

50 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Yes. That’s what I said.

You say anyone that isn’t Bernie is Trump. Nobody is Trump but Trump.

no i didn't say that. stop replying to me until you're smart enough to run with the big dogz.

3 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

as we sit back in our comfy homes and wait for the revolution brown children will continue to die at the border because ideals or something

slow clap

yeah the concentration camps are bad news. you gonna do anything about it or just exploit their suffering on behalf of a segregationist?

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, rodeo said:

no i didn't say that. stop replying to me until you're smart enough to run with the big dogz.

That’s literally what you said.

12 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That’s literally what you said.

if you can't read and understand my posts yet keep replying to them then i would be absolutely thrilled to ignore list your poo from spamming my notifications

10 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

"hold on, dying babies. im in my 'comfy home' now but you have my word that in 17 months i will vote for strom thurmond's friend!"

how about Kamala Harris? Elizabeth Warren? Booker? Buttgeig?

You'd vote for them right?

Just now, Cary Kollins said:

how about Kamala Harris? Elizabeth Warren? Booker? Buttgeig?

You'd vote for them right?

warren, begrudgingly yes. the rest, no.

3 hours ago, Bronn said:

Also, the two parties involved are basically the same thing now.

That is insanely inaccurate. I can't even begin to describe how absurd it is to even remotely believe that.