Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Harbingers

This is your wall trumpers.

1 minute ago, retired said:

a threat ? lol dude I dont know you,, where you live, but someone does and I'm sure someone who knows you would love to pop you one but dont because there is laws against that 

Lol you can't even do plausible deniability right

"I don't wanna shoot you but someone does"

Pussy

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Pussy

No biggie, he will go to the confession booth and be a new man again!

6 minutes ago, retired said:

lol,, funny you didnt know they were concentration camps until AOC told you they were,, I'm surprised you weren't smart enough to figure that out on your on... but here's a hint for you,,, so are prison's.. and your boy Obama built them,, and your democrats in congress is the ones who wont change the law to let us do better... 

I think you know it but you dont care as long as its not a win for trump... lets not let the country hold families for longer than 20 days... 

did you call the concentration camps when Obama built them,,, ????

Also, thanks for admitting in your usual retarded way that yes, they're concentration camps but as long as Trump is "winning" something (making libs angry) you're okay with it

And this asshole has the nerve to lecture about god. Your god sucks

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Pussy

Questie can't help it. He's just bad at this.

Just now, 332nd said:

Questie can't help it. He's just bad at this.

It's the whole push the limits of the rules and pretend I'm not even thought i clearly am then claim I'm being persecuted when people tell me to go fug myself that Ecat and Saha used to love doing here

• Pie 1

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

No, because they are demonstrably worse now, children weren't dying until Trump arrived, they starve children for fun now, they don't provide them soap or medication which is a Trump policy, they kidnap the children with no plan to return them to their children which is also a Trump thing, and Trump cronies are also making money from the indefinite detention of these asylum seekers (who are legally asking for asylum, but Trump is breaking international law by holding them in concentration camps).

Go fug yourself and your Obama whataboutism, bitch

You're gonna burn in hell

yea your a real internet tough guy... and im just calling out the hyprocry and you and everybody else on thos board.. its ok for Obama to built and separate kids from parents... but not for someone else... 

and anytime you over run a system like this system is now because of the democrats like ACO and you that cause people to put their kids in danger … its sad but there is going to be some sad endings... 

maybe if congress had giving DHS the money they were BEGGING FOR  a month ago was not only told NO but was told along with the public there is no emergency at the border the Trump Admin is MAKING IT UP 

your a sad case

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

It's the whole push the limits of the rules and pretend I'm not even thought i clearly am then claim I'm being persecuted when people tell me to go fug myself that Ecat and Saha used to love doing here

Oh yeah, but at least they were somewhat competent when they did it. This guy is just horrible.

4 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Also, thanks for admitting in your usual retarded way that yes, they're concentration camps but as long as Trump is "winning" something (making libs angry) you're okay with it

And this asshole has the nerve to lecture about god. Your god sucks

nope, I want congress to change the laws, allow us to hold families together longer than 20 days to vet them, with more beds, more judges etc that's required to allow us to do that.... 

My God is AWESOME... I fall way short like you and everyone else 

39 minutes ago, retired said:

you think it may be possible the father was drinking and that's where the beer cans came from ? 

Maybe you don't know how rivers work, but they flow. Things from far upstream can get washed downstream, & something blocking the current can cause it/them to wash up on shore.

Using your "logic" it's equally likely that some militia "guards" found them crossing while on Miller time, drowned them, & left them with the cans.

5 minutes ago, retired said:

nope, I want congress to change the laws, allow us to hold families together longer than 20 days to vet them, with more beds, more judges etc that's required to allow us to do that.... 

Lol at you trying to pretend you are compassionate when you advocate child torture and family separation

Edited by ImaginaryKev
  • Pie 3

Yeah because you support child torture

Wasn't there a thread in this subforum barely 24 hours ago about how some people here "don't like" illegals?

But Cletus shitposting on his 20th alt only has to put one foot in the thread, and everyone is all over it.

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

Maybe you don't know how rivers work, but they flow. Things from far upstream can get washed downstream, & something blocking the current can cause it/them to wash up on shore.

Using your "logic" it's equally likely that some militia "guards" found them crossing while on Miller time, drowned them, & left them with the cans.

well all we know is they were on the Mexican side, with empty beer cans... 

Maybe it was ET 

2 minutes ago, 332nd said:

He thinks the father was possibly drinking bc Mexican, we can call it what it is

Retired is a racist who can't blame Trump for what Trump is doing. Trump could stop this but he's not bc child torture is the point.

fug retired 

• Pie 3

well all we know is they were on the Mexican side, with empty beer cans... 

Maybe it was ET 

... Holy poo, you don't know how rivers work.