Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Harbingers

This is your wall trumpers.

5 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He thinks the father was possibly drinking bc Mexican, we can call it what it is

Retired is a racist who can't blame Trump for what Trump is doing. Trump could stop this but he's not bc child torture is the point.

fug retired 

because he was Mexican ? you really do like just through stuff out there dont you,,, I SAID, they were on the Mexican SIDE.. so how do you know it was the wall that caused it,,, ? was there even a wall at that point ? and I said maybe they were drinking because of the EMPTY BEER CANS … 

PS: I think the article said they were from India. They were just on the Mexican side of the river 

image.png

Edited by retired

27 minutes ago, retired said:

lol,, funny you didnt know they were concentration camps until AOC told you they were

Hey @retired I'm against child torture and neglect no matter who's doing it.

You're apparently ok with it.

Yeah, you're real godly...

Plus you're really, really dumb.

Oh wow the semantic arguments of someone who doesn't actually care about dead children if they're brown

The bottom line is you don't want brown people in this country and if concentration camps prove to be a deterrent (and they aren't) then retried is all for it

Again, retired is a white supremacist

1 minute ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Hey @retired I'm against child torture and neglect no matter who's doing it.

You're apparently ok with it.

Yeah, you're real godly...

Plus you're really, really dumb.

ive never said that... and I'm not... I never knew Obama had built these until the media said how bad trump was because the border patrol was using that camps 

seems the media was ok with it when Obama was doing it... 

again,,, congress should change the LAW... allow us to hold families together longer then 20 days TOGETHER along with more facilities and Judges etc so we can vet the people comming in … but they wont do it,, because they thing it works for the politically …

what do you think we should do ? what do you think should congress do ?  

1 minute ago, retired said:

ive never said that... and I'm not... I never knew Obama had built these until the media said how bad trump was because the border patrol was using that camps 

seems the media was ok with it when Obama was doing it... 

again,,, congress should change the LAW... allow us to hold families together longer then 20 days TOGETHER along with more facilities and Judges etc so we can vet the people comming in … but they wont do it,, because they thing it works for the politically …

what do you think we should do ? what do you think should congress do ?  

Well first they could stop torturing babies and reunite those children with their parents. That's the job of Trump, not everyone else who you're trying to blame

You're a feckless moral coward and a racist

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Oh wow the semantic arguments of someone who doesn't actually care about dead children if they're brown

The bottom line is you don't want brown people in this country and if concentration camps prove to be a deterrent (and they aren't) then retried is all for it

Again, retired is a white supremacist

dead babies,,, ? this is always your fall back line,, you dont like brown people,,   I dont care what color they are... no babies should die,,, 

so tell me    what should happen ? how should we deal with this ???

Trump is trying to act like his hands are somehow tied to enforce his OWN policies and like a good little sheep Retired is repeating the lie

Retired you don't deserve a civil discussion because you're evil. Period. 

• Pie 2

Just now, retired said:

dead babies,,, ? this is always your fall back line,, you dont like brown people,,   I dont care what color they are... no babies should die,,, 

so tell me    what should happen ? how should we deal with this ???

Dead babies in those concentration camps you admit are concentration camp. There's no falling back on anything, it's facts. You're an evil piece of trash. 

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Well first they could stop torturing babies and reunite those children with their parents. That's the job of Trump, not everyone else who you're trying to blame

You're a feckless moral coward and a racist

tell me hw they are torturing babies … I want EXACT ACCOUNTS

10 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

Oh man, that’s absolutely awful.  

Might be something to reflect on the next time you attempt to blame human beings like this father and daughter for our failing immigration system.

• Pie 1