Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Harbingers

This is your wall trumpers.

41 minutes ago, retired said:

tell me hw they are torturing babies … I want EXACT ACCOUNTS

A baby bonds with Mom at about 3 months old.

41 minutes ago, retired said:

your hero that built Nazi Concentration Camps according to AOC

No, but your hero keeps concentration camps according to reality.

1 hour ago, retired said:

image.png

Is anyone surprised that retired uses IE?

• Pie 5

37 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Retired needs us to explain to him how to return kidnapped babies to their parents and stop denying them medication and blankets in cold temps, and maybe don't let any more of those babies die of dehydration too.

All of which are things Trump is in charge of.

What a whataboutism reliant moral coward piece of gutter trash you are, retired. Go fug yourself. You deserve insults. 

congress is in charge of providing the border patrol HHS , DHS with the funds to provide facilities, personnel etc to take care of these people, the border patrol is literally over run with people … we've already had more people this year than all of last year,,,  unfortunately, when you have way too many people for the system to handle, more than likely, there will be some bad outcomes... but you seem to not care about the border patrol being over ran and too many people for them to take care of,,, you just care about blaming it on trump 

you talk about the law, lets talk about it … the law says you have to come at a point of entry , the law states that congress is responsible for fixing our immigration laws,,, again, you just blame it all on trump... what about that law ? 

last but not least, I apologize for being rude to you earlier, I was wrong for that

53 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

8770C26D-0075-4CA9-A1A5-C052A6D90AFB.jpeg

so what should we do... the country... what should the country do about immigration ? 

55 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

"I'm a Christian who scolds people for alleged lack of morality but don't speak up when our government kills brown children" -- retired

our government isn't killing brown children or any other color children… but you like to claim its trying to on purpose 

if you think our government has the funds etc and the means then why dont you go to the border and help take care of them... or better yet, try calling your congressman and tell them to allocate funds to help take care of them... 

7 minutes ago, retired said:

so what should we do... the country... what should the country do about immigration ? 

Well ignore this bible passage for starters I guess 

9 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

fug you retired

lol, just because this Bree person said something makes it right ??? so no black people , no Jewish people, no German people, no Japanese people no Mexican people .. no, English, no Iranian people, no Palestine people, only white people have dont bad things ??? 

ill let you in on a little secret... every color, race, ethnic, nationality people have killed and murdered, had slaves, sold slaves, etc... have done terrible humanitarian things .. so go away with your white supremist, you have Mexican supremist, black supremist and every other supremist out there 

you have no solutions, just name calling… and your doing it so much till it dont mean anything anymore.. 

8 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Well ignore this bible passage for starters I guess 

what does bible passage have to do with US immigration ?

7 minutes ago, retired said:

what does bible passage have to do with US immigration ?

same thing they have to do with abortion