Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Harbingers

This is your wall trumpers.

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

same thing they have to do with abortion

ok,, so that's your solution to the US immigration problem ? ignore bible passages … that's your solutions ? 

4 minutes ago, retired said:

ok,, so that's your solution to the US immigration problem ? ignore bible passages … that's your solutions ? 

you're the one ignoring bible passages, i'm the one following them by wanting to be a good samaritan. you're spitting in the face of Jesus Christ.

there is no US immigration problem. illegal immigration was at a 40 year low when Trump took office and has only been climbing again due to his backfiring policies.

Edited by rodeo

8 minutes ago, rodeo said:

you're the one ignoring bible passages, i'm the one following them by wanting to be a good samaritan. you're spitting in the face of Jesus Christ.

there is no US immigration problem. illegal immigration was at a 40 year low when Trump took office and has only been climbing again due to his backfiring policies.

no im not, I was asking cookingwithgas , he said to ignore bible passages for starters to fix the immigration problem 

and its picked up because the courts have said if there is kids basically they get to stay so everyone is comming with kids, even kids that aren't their own, the word if being spread in the countries around the world,,, you know it and I know it... and Obama has sent back more people than trump … maybe Obama is the racist and the one who dont like brown people ? 

Edited by retired

28 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

also @retired @rodeo does the Bible literally say help thy neighbor? Isn’t Mexico our neighbor?

Jesus literally said the difference between the "righteous" and the "damned" was how they treated prisoners, the poor, the sick, and strangers...the "strangers" part literally meaning, "foreigners." So yeah. Pretty much.

49 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

anyone notice how he reverted to his “,,,” self?

also @retired @rodeo does the Bible literally say help thy neighbor? Isn’t Mexico our neighbor?

Bible also says to obey the law of the land.  Bible contradicts itself a lot.

I think US does an amazing job with legal immigration but they do not care or tolerate illegal immigration.  I think many foreign families do not understand how US works and everyone assumes they will come here and get rich... that’s what we thought when we moved here... boy, we could not be more wrong.

Edited by ARSEN

26 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Jesus literally said the difference between the "righteous" and the "damned" was how they treated prisoners, the poor, the sick, and strangers...the "strangers" part literally meaning, "foreigners." So yeah. Pretty much.

Does anyone on here think that people like @retired actually care what the bible says... they only care about the parts that don't affect them or how they can use verses to judge others and get what they want.

@retired you asked how I would fix immigration...  well, first thing I'd do is stop mistreating immigrants.  I know that's a difficult concept for someone like you.

Does the congress and the administration need to fix our system, absolutely, I don't think one person on here has argued otherwise.

Is the solution putting kids in cages, harassing immigrants and making threats to our neighbors the solution?  No, but that's what you support.

11 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

The Bible doesn't say to "obey" the law, it says to "submit" to it. There's a huge difference, demonstrated by the fact that the verse you're referring to was written by Paul, on his way to jail, for disobeying the law. 

Jesus fugging Christ, why is this hard for people?

First, the VAST majority (as has been pointed out endless times in other threads) VAST majority of "illegal" aliens are "legal" aliens who have overstayed their visas. The "illegals" at the border is literally not a big concern or problem. Individually yes but not en masse. The overwhelming problem at the southern border are the people that legally show up at the port of entry and legally declare themselves seeking asylum.

At this point they are literally following the law and doing everything the LEGAL and correct way that so many people bitch about endlessly. They're then now being processed. How they're treated as they're being processed is 100% on the US. The FACT that they are being denied basic safe and sanitary conditions and Trump argues that basic necessities are not required in providing the safe and sanitary conditions required by law is 100% on the US. I'll say that last bit again. Trump (DoJ lawyer) went to court to say that basic necessities like toothbrushes and soap were not necessarily required to be safe and sanitary because no one has defined what safe and sanitary means.

Their parents could literally be serial killers and it would be irrelevant to how WE treat these children in OUR custody. So blaming their parents for any of this is patently evil as it ignores the 100% responsibility of the US in how it cares for those in it's custody.

Finally, yes Obama built these cages. Yes the media is 100% garbage and hypocritical. So the FUG what? Just because there wasn't outrage then (there was some as Republicans used to lambast Obama about him deporting more than anyone else but whatever) doesn't have poo to do with HOW WE TREAT PEOPLE IN OUR CUSTODY. It is literally a different issue and pointing to ANYTHING Obama did as somehow excusing our current behavior is flat out evil. There is no better word for it other than evil. Condoning the inhumane treatment of people legally IN OUR CUSTODY is evil.

• Pie 1

And one last thing @retired changing this law or that law or this policy or that policy is a separate issue and how NOTHING to do with how we treat people legally in our custody. We are not helplessly following some law that REQUIRES us (if only the Democrats would change it) to inhumanely treat people. Debates about immigration reform are a different topic. There s nothing requiring us to continue to inhumanely treat children legally in our custody.

Is that clear enough for you? Your attempts to wave away or explain that this is somehow just a tragic result of people illegally coming to America and Trump's hands are tied is an evil lie.

1 hour ago, ARSEN said:

So abortion is the law of the land

glad that was settled so easily

• Pie 1

1.  I didn't think there was a crisis at the border.  In fact, liberals and their politicians told us it was a manufactured crisis.  

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/449214-dems-make-u-turn-on-calling-border-a-manufactured-crisis

2.  I hope that every liberal on this board is willing to host these poor families/children in their homes.  If they use the, if you aren't prochoice then you must adopt everyone out of the foster program.  Same logic right?

3.  Pelosi/democrats withholding funds for the wall and resources to be used at the border is/has caused deaths.  

4.  Liberals are now showing their true colors by striking and keeping beds from the children.  

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2019/06/25/wayfair-employees-plan-walkout-oppose-furniture-sales-migrant-detention-facilities/STcUfJsDN4AXXls0PmJuhN/story.html

You want to do people a favor, support the new policies being presented that asylum must begin/processed at their border country, in an embassy, or develop new processing centers.  Catch/release does not work because it does not provide time to properly vet incoming candidates for disease, criminal records, etc.  So sad that young children are dying at the hands of the stupidity of their parents.  

Edited by g5jamz
  • Poo 1