Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harbingers

This is your wall trumpers.

15 hours ago, retired said:

tell me hw they are torturing babies … I want EXACT ACCOUNTS

This isn't Penthouse Forum 

1 minute ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

This isn't Penthouse Forum 

you would know ,,, but your answer isn't an account where the border patrol tortured babies ?

6 minutes ago, retired said:

I support a president that's wants to control the border and to vet people coming into the country to hopefully stop child trafficking , drug smuggling, and criminals like MS13 from comming into the country... Maybe your for all of that ???? 

Trump has begged for congress to fix the immigration law, to allow us the holding of families together longer than 20 days, the democrats wont allow that... AOC is against the administration buying beds for children being held, AOC wants the employees of the company selling the beds for the children to the government to walk out. Does AOC want the kids to sleep on concrete floors ?

if you cant hold families together for longer than 20 days, then you let everybody go or separate the kids and hold the parents or the adult etc... 

again, you cant have it both ways

Those are the things that Trump wants?  Really?  No, Trump wants a crisis, to rile up you racist hate mongers and he's manufactured one and you bought right into it.

You eat the poo that pours out of his mouth like it's nectar you dumb hillbilly...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/16/fact-check-mike-pence-donald-trump-drugs-crossing-southern-border-wall/2591279002/

In their ongoing push for $5.7 billion to expand the border wall, Trump administration officials have repeatedly pointed to the flow of drugs across the southern border as proof that such a wall is needed.

President Donald Trump has used that line. White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has, too.

But an analysis of data from the southern border indicates that the vast majority of narcotics enters through U.S. ports of entry, not the wide swaths of border in between where additional barriers could be erected.

https://psmag.com/news/how-drugs-pour-into-the-us-from-mexico

"It's an illusion to think you can stop [drug] traffic with a wall," Ruth Dreifuss, chair of the Global Commission on Drug Policy, told Pacific Standard in 2016, around the time Trump first began championing a border wall as a drug-fighting technique.

Watch something other than FoxNews or perhaps, since you have somehow managed to connect your device to this internet, do a search and learn something.

This isn't about drugs or MS-13 or any other issue you want to concoct... this is about brown people coming to America.

11 minutes ago, retired said:

Trump has begged for congress to fix the immigration law, to allow us the holding of families together longer than 20 days, the democrats wont allow that... AOC is against the administration buying beds for children being held, AOC wants the employees of the company selling the beds for the children to the government to walk out. Does AOC want the kids to sleep on concrete floors ?

Again, you stupid fug, Congress passed the funding bill Tuesday and Trump will veto it today or tomorrow. Almost $5B, or didn't you read the article I posted on the previous page.

1 hour ago, Fryfan said:

Arsen " Myfamily had to wait for visa in active war zone.  We had to flee our home for 6 months"

I still don’t get  what point you are trying to make.

15 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Again, you stupid fug, Congress passed the funding bill Tuesday and Trump will veto it today or tomorrow. Almost $5B, or didn't you read the article I posted on the previous page.

finally... the gov has been asking for humanitarian aid for immigrants for months … but congress said NO , there is no crises at the border... 

I dont know the full bill yet, but Congress is about 6 months too late.. 

6 months back in Jan 2019.. Pelosi to DHS Secretary Kirsten Nielsen: ‘I Reject Your Facts’

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/01/05/pelosi-dhs-secretary-kirsten-nielsen-reject-facts/

and it dont change the fact AOC still dont want a company to sell beds to the government for the kids being held... it appears that AOC would rather have kids sleep on the floor than to say the trump admin bought beds the migrant kids in the government's custody... seriously ? id there something wrong with buying beds for the kids to sleep on ? 

AOC’s Opposition To Beds For Migrant Kids Is Callous And Cruel

http://www.abcbusinessnews.com/2019/06/aocs-opposition-to-beds-for-migrant-kids-is-callous-and-cruel/

This crisis nonsense is an intellectual lie. You @retired and others are deliberately confusing the word crisis in all of these accounts. Deliberately. Crisis when used by the left was referring to the caravans and untold teems of people attacking our southern border. They referred to THAT as a manufactured crisis that wasn't real. It wasn't a real crisis because there was not, in fact, 10s of thousands of people attacking our border. There were caravans yes and they were slowly making their way to the US, yes. They were not made up of 10s of 1000s of people and when they got to the US border they began to be processed. It wasn't a crisis because it wasn't significantly higher than other times.

However, when the left is using the word crisis now they are referring to the conditions that the children are being held. See how using the same word that had different subjects to pretend to point to hypocrisy is dishonest?

And funding isn't the reason for these conditions. Since CBP has said they will not accept donations of basic necessities, it is a deliberate decision to not provide these services of people legally in our custody as they legally follow the process that will allow them to legally enter the US. These children could receive safe and sanitary conditions but a decision has been made not to.

24 minutes ago, ARSEN said:

I still don’t get  what point you are trying to make.

You spoke in another thread about fleeing a war zone to come here.  Then here you state you were wrongly under the impression that america is a place to get rich.

Just trying to round the circle on this.  wouldn't fleeing a war zone be the prompt? Irregardless of what opportunities you expected in this country I am assuming your families priority is to escape violence.  You seem to indicate in this thread that the reason for migrants is they expect to get rich in this country discounting their primary reason.

Just now, retired said:

I think that's from abc

AOC’s Opposition To Beds For Migrant Kids Is Callous And Cruel

http://www.abcbusinessnews.com/2019/06/aocs-opposition-to-beds-for-migrant-kids-is-callous-and-cruel/

That is in fact, abcbusinessnews.com...  NOT, in fact, ABC News.

This.. is ABC News.

https://abcnews.go.com/

giphy.gif

Do you know how the internet works?  Wait... lol, nevermind.

4 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

You spoke in another thread about fleeing a war zone to come here.  Then here you state you were wrongly under the impression that america is a place to get rich.

Just trying to round the circle on this.  wouldn't fleeing a war zone be the prompt? Irregardless of what opportunities you expected in this country I am assuming your families priority is to escape violence.  You seem to indicate in this thread that the reason for migrants is they expect to get rich in this country discounting their primary reason.

War was in 1992.  I came to US almost 9 years later.  I did flee war zone but not into US.  Then I came back home 6 months later after the war was over and had to live around ruins.

Most 3rd world country folks hear that average pay is like $50k and they go nuts...  instant riches... when average pay in 3rd world country is around $1.5k a year.  What most folks don’t take into account is taxes, buying power and cost of living.

1 minute ago, ARSEN said:

War was in 1992.  I came to US almost 9 years later.  I did flee war zone but not into US.  Then I came back home 6 months later after the war was over and had to live around ruins.

Most 3rd world country folks hear that average pay is like $50k and they go nuts...  instant riches... when average pay in 3rd world country is around $1.5k a year.  What most folks don’t take into account is taxes, buying power and cost of living.

Most overstay their visas because they do receive good pay and opportunities compared to home.

Those at the border are fleeing current violence and the land of milk and honey is the land away from everyday violence.

1 hour ago, Fryfan said:

Most overstay their visas because they do receive good pay and opportunities compared to home.

Those at the border are fleeing current violence and the land of milk and honey is the land away from everyday violence.

You are not allowed to work on guest visa. You are only allowed to work on work visa.

Also, Mexico murder rate is around 20 per 100,000 compared to US 5 per 100,000. Most of the murders in Mexico happen in the cities by US boarder.  Mexico is not a war zone like most of you claim to be.