Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
panthers55

Browns butthurt GMC chose us.

Coach of the year, former mvp that’s looking to be more efficient than ever, one of the top two or three yards per scrimmage backs in the league... and I haven’t even talked about the defensive side of the ball. Losing Zietler may bite them in the behind. This browns hype needs to calm down until something actually happens.

• Pie 4

Cleveland may be the offseason media darlings, but they're actually going to have to put together a winning season before people truly believe that the "mistake by the lake" has turned their fortunes around. 11 consecutive losing seasons in a row. I mean, damn.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Maybe I missed it but where did it say the Browns were upset?

If buried in a Bayless interview zi cant watch 11 minutes of that guy

Edited by Moo Daeng
  • Pie 2

Remember that time that Cleveland amassed a shitload of talent and had a head coach with 8 total games of anything above a positional coach of experience? 

Gonna have to prove something first, fellas. The Cleveland Browns make the Charlotte Bobnets look like a franchise that really has it's poo together historically. 

• Pie 1
  • Cargos 1

I think the Browns are going to be good because Baker looks like he’s gonna be a stud QB. 

2 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

Maybe I missed it but where did it say the Browns were upset?

If buried in a Bayless interview zi cant watch 11 minutes of that guy

Sometimes you actually have to read something and make an inference. It may not always be stated explicitly. Having a Cleveland.com article downplay Carolina by boosting everyone else in the NFC and then concluding that if you were going to Carolina to win, then you were going to the wrong place, surely sounds a little bitter and butthurt to me. 

Edited by panthers55
  • Pie 2

24 minutes ago, Rubi said:

I think the Browns are going to be good because Baker looks like he’s gonna be a stud QB. 

Yeah, so did RG3. So did Vince Young. So did Sam Bradford. So did Teddy Bridgewater.  Can't crown a guy after a promising rookie season. Sometimes the NFL figures guys out and then there's always the ever present injury wildcard.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, archer4364 said:

Browns are way too cocky and Mayfield is a jackass. I hope they have 10 straight losing seasons. 

I can't be upset with a fanbase that has been starved of success for years. Every team is 0-0 right now and is excited for the future. Cleveland made great moves this offseason and have plenty of reasons to be excited.

As far as Baker goes, he shares some similarities with Cam. Both are outspoken and want to win desperately. They do things their way and won't apologize for it. Gotta respect it.

• Pie 1

The Browns are perpetual losers like the Lions(maybe the worst sports franchise ever,.. like worst ever ever).

some things never change,.. no matter how much lipstick on that pig.

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, JARROD said:

The Browns are perpetual losers like the Lions(maybe the worst sports franchise ever,.. like worst ever ever).

some things never change,.. no matter how much lipstick on that pig.

You know you suck as a franchise when you have two all-time great players up and retire in their primes because they don't want to play for your sorry asses anymore.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1