Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

retired

Moment I think Trump decided to run for president

17 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Democrats were about to give him $25 billion for his dumbass wall until right wing media personalities started giving him poo for it.  That led directly to the government shutdown.

yep, that was handled badly, it was a good deal all the way around, wall funding and dreamer protections, its still a good step but I doubt it would pass now 

Did retired really make a thread that trump is so thin skinned and racist  he could not take some gentle roasting from a black man in power?

• Pie 1

@retired is right.  Trump was absolutely seething at the Corespondents Dinner and it has been referred to many times since that night as the moment when Trump decided to run for POTUS.

Having said that.  It isn't primarily President Obama's fault that Trump is now POTUS.  

That remains the responsibility of the American people for consistently voting against their own best interests and being led around by their noses by the establishment MSM.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day." (II Chronicles 21:14-15)

Just imagine how dumb the NEXT Trumper that joins the tinderbox is going to be.    Is there no limit?

Trump has done various variations of the run for POTUS PR move over the years.  That is exactly what this was.  He just didn’t account for so many idiots in America 

no doubt though he was pissed at that dinner though. Dotard hates being humiliated. Which is why he won’t leave in 2020

20 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

Trump vehemently denied this event had anything to do with him running

so of course it did

@retired is admitting here that Trump is just a giant baby.

That's who you support moron.

4 hours ago, Darth Biscuit said:

@retired is admitting here that Trump is just a giant baby.

That's who you support moron.

oh I wouldn't call trump a baby.. id call trump a man deciding that he would have the last laugh by having Obama hand him the keys to his residency, in which case he did ...

1 minute ago, retired said:

oh I wouldn't call trump a baby.. id call trump a man deciding that he would have the last laugh by having Obama hand him the keys to his residency, in which case he did ...

Turns out, the joke was actually on the American people.

Unfortunately, it went over half the voters heads.

1 minute ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Turns out, the joke was actually on the American people.

Unfortunately, it went over half the voters heads.

I know, half the people thought the presidency was owed to Hillary and it was her turn at the helm, it was almost like a law of physics to them ... just couldn't and still cant understand how she lost because it was owed to her and she was entitled... they were shocked to find out they were wrong 

Just now, retired said:

I know, half the people thought the presidency was owed to Hillary and it was her turn at the helm, it was almost like a law of physics to them ... just couldn't and still cant understand how she lost because it was owed to her and she was entitled... they were shocked to find out they were wrong 

True.  Her sense of entitlement did her in.

Pretty much where Joe Biden is going this time.

But that wasn't the half I was referring to.

A fact I suspect you are well aware of.

4 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

True.  Her sense of entitlement did her in.

Pretty much where Joe Biden is going this time.

But that wasn't the half I was referring to.

A fact I suspect you are well aware of.

i know.. and your right, regardless of agreeing or disagreeing with his policies in general,   I think a lot of people thought trump would be more diplomatic when dealing with people in general,  and would let media personalities remarks bounce off instead of hitting back hard like he does