Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
JakeDel5674

Jordan just refuses to tank. CLEARLY obsessed with money. We're signing Terry Rozier.

I am happier every day for Kemba to be getting out of this dumpster fire of an organization .

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

The guy that said it is a done deal also deleted his tweet so who knows. I hope not. Let's embrace the rebuild

• Beer 1

Rozier is not getting in the way of a tank, lol. He’s not that good. Only thing that matters, if they did sign him, is the duration of the contract.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think a bunch of us saw this coming. I even said that Jordan wouldn't tank. He's content with being an 7-9th seed each year. Doesn't matter what it takes to accomplish that goal. But no tank to attempt to be a good playoff team. 

• Beer 1

I hate Michael Jordan the owner right now.  If they give him a big contract I am done with this fuggin franchise.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Rozier to Hornets on 4 year deal...

So they give Rozier 48+m, but won't give Kemba 175....  Ummmm, wtf are MJ and Mitch doing??? 

Celtics want to bring back Al, so might see a sign an trade here. 

Edited by carpanfan96

5 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Where??

Sign and trade with Charlotte and Boston swapping Kemba and Rozier. This way Boston can keep Al on the team. He wants to stay so they are working some magic to make it happen. 

If it happens Rozier will have to make over 12m a season. I think probably closer to 15m is more realistic. So might see that number climb to 60-80m over four years for Rozier. 

Edited by carpanfan96

2 minutes ago, pennywise said:

I think he back tracked because of how complicated sign and trades are now. 

• Pie 1

Michael Jordan has to be a smart dude. His bullshit actions and opinions on how to run a basketball team are flat out incomprehensible though.  I've been dying to truly care about the Hornets and become a bigger fan of more than just the league. 

Welp. Looks like I'm waiting on the Sonics to come back or hate-cheering the Pelicans on. 

Half the fanbase wanted to re-sign Kemba. The other half wanted to let him walk, and start a re-build.

Somehow, MJ managed to piss off both factions.

michael jordan basketball GIF

• Beer 2