Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
ncfan

Indiana signs Lamb for Half of what we just paid Rozier

Suns jist signed Ricky Rubio for less on a 3 year deal now too

Knicks just got Julius Randle for 3 years 63 mil

Close to what we paid for Terry Rozier

So lamb signs for less than we are paying Batam, bimbo, mkg, Marvin, and I think Cody as well

i friggin give up

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

Knicks just got Julius Randle for 3 years 63 mil

Close to what we paid for Terry Rozier

He’s not worth that either

these agents are just cleaning up

Well, if you sign Randle then you don’t commit to the rebuild and really put yourself in a position to draft in that 8-12 range. Not to mention, now the Washington kid doesn’t get the chance to develop like he will now.

Rozier’s contract doesn’t hurt the team. 

28 minutes ago, bull123 said:

So lamb signs for less than we are paying Batam, bimbo, mkg, Marvin, and I think Cody as well

i friggin give up

Bimbo...lol

10 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Well, if you sign Randle then you don’t commit to the rebuild and really put yourself in a position to draft in that 8-12 range. Not to mention, now the Washington kid doesn’t get the chance to develop like he will now.

Rozier’s contract doesn’t hurt the team. 

I disagree. We are now hardcapped. We will not be able to sign anyone else without going over the cap which Jordan will not do. This was a desperation signing from an incompetent front office.  This signing makes no sense on any level. They should have just filled out the roster with cheap talent. Rozier is not going to fill the seats. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Ornias said:

I disagree. We are now hardcapped. We will not be able to sign anyone else without going over the cap which Jordan will not do. This was a desperation signing from an incompetent front office.  This signing makes no sense on any level. They should have just filled out the roster with cheap talent. Rozier is not going to fill the seats. 

Do y’all want to rebuild or not? This signing makes sense, because if Rozier shows you something during these next two to three years of the rebuild, then you have your PG of the future. If not, he’s out of here in 2 or 3 years.

Fill put the roster with cheap talent? How can one complain about being 8th seeds, treadmills, etc and want to fill the roster with cheap talent? This team has been needed to start the rebuild, and it looks as if Jordan and crew are finally doing that. Looking for cheap talent is how you get the marvin williams’

Edited by AggieLean
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

What y’all wanna do? Resign Lamb or go after Randle?

Lamb has pretty much shown you what he is. He’s a sixth man off the bench, ala, Jamal Crawford. He will be available in two years, and if Indiana flounders this year, he’ll be on the block at the all start break. Randle is a black hole on offense, and his defense is trash. He blocks Washington from developing. 

Jordans biggest mistake was not trading Kemba, but I understand why they didn’t. He should’ve done it two years ago, but you can’t do it with the all star game being in Charlotte last year.

Its time to finally rip the band aid, and go through a rebuild. Rozier is only 24 years old, and has yet to really be given the opportunity to see what he’s got. This rebuild is perfect for him to showcase what he’s got.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Its time to finally rip the band aid, and go through a rebuild. Rozier is only 24 years old, and has yet to really be given the opportunity to see what he’s got. This rebuild is perfect for him to showcase what he’s got.

He's 25. Honestly really don't think Rozier will ever be more than a bench guard, but he's perfect for the tank. At the very least, he does have more room to grow than Lamb does, I'll give you that. I don't like shelling out so much money, but I guess it's not the end of the world considering our situation. 

Listening to the Dunc'd On mock off-season where the guys take turns negotiating all the free agents... Just got to Rozier, and the guy negotiating for the Celtics offered 3/36 at first bumped it up to 3/40, but the Rozier guy was underwhelmed and decided to explore the market. Curious to see what the other guys end up offering on the open market in this mock. Maybe 3/60 wasn't that awful of an overpay. 

4 hours ago, bull123 said:

So KD blows off $221m on an historic team for $160m to go to the nets

Think he took less then that, same with Kyrie and him taking the max. They did it so Jordan could join the nets. 

Durant 164/4
Kyrie 141/4
DeAndre 40/4

Rozier 58/3

2020 expires
Bimbo 18
Marvin 14
MKG 13
45m opens up

2020 paydays
Bacon gets new deal from 1.2m rookie contract

• Pie 1