Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

pennywise

Don’t tell me that we are a top5 locked in next year’s draft

Eastern 

1. Philly

2. Milwaukee 

3. Boston

4. Brooklyn 

5. Toronto (with Kawhi #1)

6. Miami

7. Indiana

8. Orlando

9. Detroit 

10. Washington 

11. Charlotte 

12. Atlanta 

13. New York

14. Chicago

15. Cleveland 

Western

1. Golden State

2. Houston

3. LAL (with Kawhi #1)

4. Denver

5. Portland

6. Utah

7. Oklahoma City

8. LAC (with Kawhi #1)

9. Sacramento 

10. San Antonio 

11. New Orleans

12. Minnesota 

13. Dallas

14. Phoenix 

15. Memphis 

*** in order of sucky ***

1. Cleveland 

2. Chicago 

3. New York

4. Memphis 

5.  Atlanta 

6. Charlotte 

7. Phoenix 

8. Washington

9. Dallas

10. Minnesota 

11. Detroit 

12. New Orleans

13. San Antonio 

14. Sacramento 

Edited by pennywise

Chicago, New York, and Atlanta have A LOT more talent than Charlotte, you kidding me?  Hell, Memphis might as well

Chicago - not great but better than Charlotte

• Coby White, Lavine, Thad Young, Baby Dirk, Wendell Carter, Otto Porter gives 6 decent players minimum

Knicks - Yeah they missed on their FA's, but...

• Dennis Smith, RJ Barret, Allonzo Trier, Wayne Ellington, Knox, Mitchell Robinson, and signed Taj Gibson and Julius Randle.  They don't have a star, but there's 7-8 quality guys and some with a lot more potential than Bridges, Monk, Washington, Bacon. 

Atlanta - - In A LOT better shape than us on their rebuild...

• Trae Young, John Collins, Huerter, De'Andre Hunter, Cam Reddish, Evan Turner even. All would start here. 

Charlotte had 5 guys in the Top 100 in PER last year.  Four played meaningful minutes. Three of them are gone. The leading returning scorers averaged 10.1 PPG. Cody Zeller and Marvin Williams. Literally, of the guys I listed above, I'd take just about any of them straight up for either of our "best" returning guys.

• Pie 3

58 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Chicago, New York, and Atlanta have A LOT more talent than Charlotte, you kidding me?  Hell, Memphis might as well

Chicago - not great but better than Charlotte

• Coby White, Lavine, Thad Young, Baby Dirk, Wendell Carter, Otto Porter gives 6 decent players minimum

Knicks - Yeah they missed on their FA's, but...

• Dennis Smith, RJ Barret, Allonzo Trier, Wayne Ellington, Knox, Mitchell Robinson, and signed Taj Gibson and Julius Randle.  They don't have a star, but there's 7-8 quality guys and some with a lot more potential than Bridges, Monk, Washington, Bacon. 

Atlanta - - In A LOT better shape than us on their rebuild...

• Trae Young, John Collins, Huerter, De'Andre Hunter, Cam Reddish, Evan Turner even. All would start here. 

Charlotte had 5 guys in the Top 100 in PER last year.  Four played meaningful minutes. Three of them are gone. The leading returning scorers averaged 10.1 PPG. Cody Zeller and Marvin Williams. Literally, of the guys I listed above, I'd take just about any of them straight up for either of our "best" returning guys.

It aint all about who have more talents. It’s who will intentionally TANK and who will do everything “he” cough cough MICHAEL JORDAN can to get the 8th seed. 

This is the dumbest thread.. You can easily look at the rosters and see you don't have a clue..

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

This is the dumbest thread.. You can easily look at the rosters and see you don't have a clue..

How? Please educate me

3 minutes ago, pennywise said:

How? Please educate me

Name one player on this roster who has consistently avg 15 points a game in their career??

Don't worry I'll wait..

• Pie 1

The team lost their best 2 offensive players on the roster and a player who was putting up 15 point a game near the end of the season.. On a 39 win team..

Where is that production going to come from now??

• Pie 1

You lost a All NBA player who carried the team to 39 wins.. 

Where is the all NBA player that is replacing him??

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Name one player on this roster who has consistently avg 15 points a game in their career??

Don't worry I'll wait..

Exactly, you cant educate me. 

The hornets is a very bad team. But those guys always play tough. Kemba won a lot of games but he didnt do it all on his own. You can pretty much say the bottom 10-12 teams are as good as each other. However, 3-5 of those teams are always intentionally trying to lose. MJ wont ever let that happen here in CLT. Thats the biggest problem. 

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You lost a All NBA player who carried the team to 39 wins.. 

Where is the all NBA player that is replacing him??

Rozier will avg 17+ppg this season. He’s almost a young Kemba. Both are shoot/score first PGs, not floor generators. 

That’s all I’ll say because ppg doesnt mean poo when playing on a bad team. Guys like Miles, Monk and Bacon could all be 12-15+ ppg players this season if even the minutes. 

My issue is we are a bad team but not one of the 3-5 bad teams that will intentionally try to suck. Win a couple of games than a few bad teams and we could be the 8th seed. And ours guys always play hard. Other than Batum 

Edited by pennywise

2 hours ago, pennywise said:

Exactly, you cant educate me. 

The hornets is a very bad team. But those guys always play tough. Kemba won a lot of games but he didnt do it all on his own. You can pretty much say the bottom 10-12 teams are as good as each other. However, 3-5 of those teams are always intentionally trying to lose. MJ wont ever let that happen here in CLT. Thats the biggest problem. 

Educate you?? OKAY..

"The Hornets ARE a very bad team."

That's  free..

The rest of this post is BS and a general waste of explanations..

But please keep posting this BS Chuck.. it's hilarious that after all this time you still don't know poo about basketball..lol

• Pie 1

Last thing ..

They weren't trying to tank when they went 7-59 .. They just couldn't do poo to stop it.. Which pretty much is a lock to happen with the worst roster in the league..

6 hours ago, pennywise said:

It aint all about who have more talents. It’s who will intentionally TANK and who will do everything “he” cough cough MICHAEL JORDAN can to get the 8th seed. 

Bulls and Hawks with the young talent now, and how weak the East is (Especially if Kawhi leaves)

They sre in position to contend in the East, they wont tank.  Knicks, maybe?  But Dolan is kn hot water now, so I dont see him intentionally tanking