Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

pennywise

Kawhi will go to Lakers

He went to LA alright.

The Clippers lol, with Paul George via trade with OKC.  Good times in southern CA.

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, Chaos said:

He went to LA alright.

The Clippers lol, with Paul George via trade with OKC.  Good times in southern CA.

Jesus, the Clippers gave up their entire future for P George.  Damn 

Edited by Shocker

30 minutes ago, Shocker said:

They had to. Kawhi wasn't coming without him. 

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

He went to LA alright.

lol NBA offseason f*ckery.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:06 PM, AggieLean said:

Chris Broussard lol

Broussard needs to check his sources. They’re wrong more than they are right.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

I like the pair up with Kawhi and PG but yes thats a lot. OKC gave away only Oladipo and Sabonis for PG. now they got so much more in return. I dont think Paul George is that great of a player that can win a championship being the #1 guy. I dont even think he can be a #2 which he was in OKC. Great third option but hes in a very good place in LAC.

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

NBA is a joke and Kawhi is a loser. 

Kawhi is a loser? He’s probably about to win another ring. Ur fuggn stupid. Lakers fan?

1 hour ago, pennywise said:

Kawhi is a loser? He’s probably about to win another ring. Ur fuggn stupid. Lakers fan?

I’m not a fan of any team, I casually follow in the playoffs and generally root against players I don’t like, like LeBron, Harden, Westbrook, etc.

Kawhi was with a great team (and I mean team, not just a group of superstars) in Toronto after pulling a bullsh*t move with the Spurs (also a legitimate team) and should’ve stayed there. Instead he’s teaming up with another superstar in LA like all these other losers are doing. Maybe he wins another but who cares it’s a joke of a league.

• Poo 4

18 hours ago, t96 said:

I’m not a fan of any team, I casually follow in the playoffs and generally root against players I don’t like, like LeBron, Harden, Westbrook, etc.

Kawhi was with a great team (and I mean team, not just a group of superstars) in Toronto after pulling a bullsh*t move with the Spurs (also a legitimate team) and should’ve stayed there. Instead he’s teaming up with another superstar in LA like all these other losers are doing. Maybe he wins another but who cares it’s a joke of a league.

Paul George is good but he aint elite. He has never won anything. And Kawhi is going to a team with a bunch of good role players. Unlike Lebron who has always construct is own team and HC. 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, pennywise said:

Paul George is good but he aint elite. He has never won anything. And Kawhi is going to a team with a bunch of good role players. Unlike Lebron who has always construct is own team and HC. 

6x All-Star > 4x All-NBA > 4x NBA All-defense > 2013 NBA Most-Improved > 2019 NBA Steals-Leader.

Olympic Gold Medal.

2019 All-NBA FIRST TEAM after coming back from one of the most gruesome injuries ever suffered by an NBA player....

...."not elite"....?!?!?!?!?!?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

6x All-Star > 4x All-NBA > 4x NBA All-defense > 2013 NBA Most-Improved > 2019 NBA Steals-Leader.

Olympic Gold Medal.

2019 All-NBA FIRST TEAM after coming back from one of the most gruesome injuries ever suffered by an NBA player....

...."not elite"....?!?!?!?!?!?

Paul George would not be one of the top 10 guys I would choose to build a team around right now. That’s not elite

8 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Paul George would not be one of the top 10 guys I would choose to build a team around right now. That’s not elite

Who is in your top-10?