Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

pennywise

Kawhi will go to Lakers

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Who is in your top-10?

Not in any order

Lebron, Kawhi, Giannis, Harden, Durant, Curry, AD, Russell, Embiid and Lillard. 

Edited by pennywise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


8 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Not in any order

Lebron, Kawhi, Giannis, Harden, Durant, Curry, AD, Russell, Embiid and Lillard. 

All fantastic NBA players, no doubt. 

In your previous post you suggested Paul isn't "elite" because "he has never won anything"...

...Giannis, Harden, AD, Russell, Embiid, Lillard....

....never won anything.

What say ye?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Stoney said:

All fantastic NBA players, no doubt. 

In your previous post you suggested Paul isn't "elite" because "he has never won anything"...

...Giannis, Harden, AD, Russell, Embiid, Lillard....

....never won anything.

What say ye?

Giannis, Harden and Russ are all MVPs. Embiid is an elite big. Lillard has shown to be able to carry his team in the tough western conference. PG had a very good team in Indiana and could never beat out Lebron. Im a fan of AD but he too worries me similar to PG. I have yet to see AD carry a team deep into the playoffs. There’s a difference between good and elite. Some guys can win and others just put up stats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pennywise said:

Giannis, Harden and Russ are all MVPs. Embiid is an elite big. Lillard has shown to be able to carry his team in the tough western conference. PG had a very good team in Indiana and could never beat out Lebron. Im a fan of AD but he too worries me similar to PG. I have yet to see AD carry a team deep into the playoffs. There’s a difference between good and elite. Some guys can win and others just put up stats. 

None of those guys ever won anything.

Russ & Harden are the ultimate "stats" stuffers.

 

Edited by Stoney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stoney said:

None of those guys ever won anything.

Russ & Harden are the ultimate "stats" stuffers.

 

Okay 

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Stoney said:

None of those guys ever won anything.

Russ & Harden are the ultimate "stats" stuffers.

 

While that is true only a retarded person wouldn't have them in their top 10 players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In fairness...even while battling some injuries this year, Paul George finished 3rd in MVP voting.  On a team with Westbrook doing Westbrook things.  He was DAMN good last year and every bit of a Top 10-15 guy. Can't argue too much with the list of players above (except Russell has no business being anywhere near the Top 10 yet), but PG is up there. 

 

**I took "Russell" as D'Angelo Russell so changes my post a little....might've meant Russell Westbrook, but PG (and maybe a couple others) would belong in the Top 10 over him after last year IMO.  

Edited by CarolinaNCSU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

While that is true only a retarded person wouldn't have them in their top 10 players

That clears it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

In fairness...even while battling some injuries this year, Paul George finished 3rd in MVP voting.  On a team with Westbrook doing Westbrook things.  He was DAMN good last year and every bit of a Top 10-15 guy. Can't argue too much with the list of players above (except Russell has no business being anywhere near the Top 10 yet), but PG is up there. 

 

**I took "Russell" as D'Angelo Russell so changes my post a little....might've meant Russell Westbrook, but PG (and maybe a couple others) would belong in the Top 10 over him after last year IMO.  

I assumed it was Westbrook who was being referenced.

As previously mentioned, the 10 guys he listed are all fabulous basketball players for sure.  However, if we are going to apply the "never won anything" to Paul George and say he's "not elite" because of that, then it's only fair to lump those others into the "not elite" camp too, because they haven't won anything either.

The truth is most of them are elite, just as Paul George is.

FYI.....Paul George was 1st team All-NBA in 2018-2019 (as were Harden, Curry, Giannis & Jokic).  By definition if you are 1st team All-NBA, you are elite....the two are mutually inclusive.

Edited by Stoney
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2019 at 11:46 PM, pennywise said:

Not in any order

Lebron, Kawhi, Giannis, Harden, Durant, Curry, AD, Russell, Embiid and Lillard. 

I’d replace Russell with kemba

and I’d take Klay Thompson over lebron 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bull123 said:

I’d replace Russell with kemba

and I’d take Klay Thompson over lebron 

Yeah idk about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2019 at 1:52 PM, pennywise said:

Reported by Chris Broussard on Undisputed. 

 

There’s your 2019-2020 champions. This is why I hate basketball. No real competition. 1-2 teams are already crowned champion before the season start. And the lottery is rigged. 

wrong donald trump GIF

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...