Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Hornets tied for worst odds to win next year

4 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Well this is what alot of you wanted right??

#teamtank

Yes, yes it is. Try for a top 4 pick for a few years and let the young guys we have now grow. Instead of picking 11th or 12th. Though, I think Rozier will limit our tank to that sweet spot MJ likes around 8 or 9. It happens.

7 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Prediction: Hornets finish with far worse record, Cavs get number 1 pick.

that happens every few years, the Cavs and Pelicans always alternate No. 1. We will get whatever is mathematically the worst pick possible. Always.

2 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Yes, yes it is. Try for a top 4 pick for a few years and let the young guys we have now grow. Instead of picking 11th or 12th. Though, I think Rozier will limit our tank to that sweet spot MJ likes around 8 or 9. It happens.

Really?? Some of you have lofty expectations of Rozier that I have no clue why.. He isn't good enough to stop the tank for a top 5 pick..Imo

16 hours ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Seriously? It's easy. In two years Batum comes off the books and we have no more big money contracts. Better yet, MJ attempts to use his ego to get BAtum to acknowledge that he hasn't earned this contract and asks him to rescind the final years earnings. Two seasons should see a decent free agent market open back up and along with two lottery picks, that hopefully pan out, Bacon, Rozier, and at least one wing from this class, the Hornets will be in a much better position.

Assuming the Front Office can get their stuff together...that is. 

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Achiext

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • These kinds of silly GIF compilations of cherry-picked plays strung together are dumb as hell and hardly warrant a response. Give me ANY narrative you want me to push and I can make it happen with 4-5 plays from a season’s worth of tape. I can make Kyle Allen look like an elite QB, I can make Daryl Williams look like an All-Pro LT, I can line up all of Christian McCaffrey’s stuffed runs on goal line plays and say he’s a bum. Hell, I can present you a few GIFs of Curtis Samuel precisely killing drives with dropped open passes that would directly contradict your statement. Do you deny any of this? Not to mention several of those plays in your first video were in extremely tight coverage where Samuel got little-to-no separation. Those were poor decisions by Allen to throw those low-percentage deep balls into tight coverage, but “poor Curtis Samuel” would suggest that he was open and the throws just weren’t there...which was the case in maybe half of those clips if I’m being charitable. Do you deny that? Those silly videos aside, the statistical snapshot you posted does support that his success is reasonably hindered by Allen’s ineptitude in getting him the ball. Statistical evidence also paints Samuel as having some of the worst hands in the league (tied for 3rd worst with 7 drops) and is among the worst in average yards of separation. Do you feel inclined to address that? In conclusion: Kyle Allen is bad, Curtis Samuel is bad.
    • My wife thought he was Philly Brown...
  • Masters of PIE !