Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Harbingers

I wonder how many people are shaking in their boots right now

clinton and trump will both be hauled off in handcuffs and it will strangely be the catalyst to re-heal the country

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

Read the thread title and immediately knew what this would be about. Would love to see both Clintons, Trump and a host of other celebrities/ public figures indicted and convicted.

• Pie 5

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

The guy who cut Epstein his original sweetheart deal is currently the Secretary of Labor

so the qanon explanation is that trump’s been working undercover in all of his trips on epstein’s child sex trafficking planes, right?

1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

so the qanon explanation is that trump’s been working undercover in all of his trips on epstein’s child sex trafficking planes, right?

literally yes. he's been holding a sting operation to catch epstein (his best friend) for 30 years now

6 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Why was the secret service removing the person? It’s not their job to remove people that aren’t a threat to the president... oh wait... 

Dark forces will see to it this will all be swept under the rug. #america2019

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, SZ James (banned) said:

WHAT THE fug

THEY ARE A PARODY OF THEMSELVES

Yeah I mean that's it though right?  It's basically 100% certain that a Clinton being implicated is coming out.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DrWu

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I want the old Luke back he looked bad last year and last game he couldn’t get off any blocks and over running the plays again 
    • It is on Manhertz, it's also on Cam. Cam couldn't handle the jailbreak blitzes they were throwing at the team. They simply sent more rushers than there were blockers. When that happens there is always one or more uncovered receivers, the QB has to find them, fast, and fire. If you win it, you probably score big. If you lose, it's a sack. Most QBs coming  off of  their break aren't up to game speed yet and Cam didn't pass the test. The point is, those kind of  blitzes are rarely done in the preseason, kind of a gentleman's agreement between coaches to keep from getting  QBs injured. Guess what Belichick does? He goes after your weaknesses no matter when it is. He doesn't play by unwritten rules (or written ones when it suits him). And now we have an injured QB. If you really look at the original play in question, the jailbreak blitz is obvious with seven men rushing the line and an eighth joining in quickly after the snap. Before the snap, Cam sees the situation, calls an audible and begins to drop back. His drop back is deep and he realizes the pressure has broken with Manhertz getting beat to the outside. Others were getting  beat and gaps were being shot. He starts to scan but doesn't get enough time to find his hot read. Sack. I'm chalking it up partially to Manhertz who I don't think is really that great of a blocking TE, and to Cam who in later season form would have dropped back two steps and shot the tight gap to Manhertz's left and made a few yards. He may have also been able to catch his hot read with a fast pass.  It's preseason, though, and the team isn't playing up to game speed yet. The Patsies came in gunning for him. They sacked him there and eventually hurt Cam in the preseason yet again. I'm sure Belichick puts that as a positive in his ledger for how the season plays out.