Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Tepper's Chest Hair

Josh Norman Running with the Bulls

9 hours ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27167367/redskins-norman-runs-bulls-pamplona

I am sure ever Redskins GM/Coach/etc just let out a sigh of relief.  And a ton others are now sending out a memo about things they would prefer one not do this close to the season starting.

Honestly, the Redskins might have relished the opportunity to get out from under that contract by putting him on the non-football injury list.

• Pie 1

Even tho he’s not a Panther, JNo’s still one of my favs.

They should’ve released about 500 dick-grabbin’ Gettlemans into the streets of Pamplona. 

72951199-96DB-4FFC-8C89-94F32ABCAAA3.gif

10912991-2622-439A-8BCD-6BC1F538E129.gif

Josh is a nut, but he's a big-hearted, brave one. I hope he can come back to us some day, but we might need a rider in the contract to cover things like this.

Pretty impressive jumps there and he's done one of the four things that Hemingway said every man should do at least once in his life.

• Pie 1

that was stupid as hell to do, could have easily ended his career if it goes wrong. Josh still has another contract in him after this one