Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Darth Biscuit

Hey look, another scared, sexist Republican.

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-gubernatorial-candidate-says-gay-201843419.html

A Republican candidate for governor in Mississippi has banned a female reporter from riding along on a campaign trip unless she brought a male colleague to accompany her, citing concerns that the journalist could be used in a smear campaign alleging an extramarital affair.

"Before our decision to run, my wife and I made a commitment to follow the 'Billy Graham Rule', which is to avoid any situation that may evoke suspicion or compromise of our marriage. I am sorry Ms Campbell doesn’t share these same views, but my decision was out of respect of my wife, character, and our Christian faith," Mr Foster told The Independent in an email.

He continued: "We don’t mind granting Ms Campbell an interview. We just want it to be in an appropriate and professional setting that wouldn’t provide opportunities for us to be alone."

More than likely he's a Trumper who can't keep his hands off of women...

These people are stupid.

This is smart...the way dims hate repubs, no telling what they would do to set somebody up

Edited by bull123
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

This is smart...the way dims hate repubs, no telling what they would do to set somebody up

Yes, taking a picture of a two fully dressed adults of the opposite sex, in a professional setting... that's certainly a dangerous situation for a man.

Much moreso than say, idk... a presidential candidate admitting, himself on tape that he grabs women by the pussy.

I see your point.

28 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

https://news.yahoo.com/republican-gubernatorial-candidate-says-gay-201843419.html

More than likely he's a Trumper who can't keep his hands off of women...

These people are stupid.

It’s dumb. 

Honestly, this is a huge win for her. From small time regional, to national news breaking is killer for a journalist. The most amusing part is she was the one that broke him running in the news. 

Really what he should have said is that they would be accompanied by a campaign staffer at all times.

Me thinks there’s some background there between them.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Yes, taking a picture of a two fully dressed adults of the opposite sex, in a professional setting... that's certainly a dangerous situation for a man.

Much moreso than say, idk... a presidential candidate admitting, himself on tape that he grabs women by the pussy.

I see your point.

Who was that kid that made a name for himself among the right by getting ACORN employees on video then editing it to make it look like they were helping a pimp set up a sex trafficking operation & right fell in love with him ignoring the fact that all of the aforementioned employees called the cops? 

I remember he tried to set up a scheme where he would seduce a left wing reporter & record it. 

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

Who was that kid that made a name for himself among the right by getting ACORN employees on video then editing it to make it look like they were helping a pimp set up a sex trafficking operation & right fell in love with him ignoring the fact that all of the aforementioned employees called the cops? 

I remember he tried to set up a scheme where he would seduce a left wing reporter & record it. 

You mean the kid at the white house today standing by the President to complain how social media is unfair to him?

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

You mean the kid at the white house today standing by the President to complain how social media is unfair to him?

Oh poo! Yeah it was.

if he didnt want to be alone with a female so there was no talk, she and everybody should respect that. if she wanted to go then fine, let her get a male friend of hers to hang with her for 15 hrs … if she dont, then dont go.. its up to her. 

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, retired said:

if he didnt want to be alone with a female so there was no talk, she and everybody should respect that. if she wanted to go then fine, let her get a male friend of hers to hang with her for 15 hrs … if she dont, then dont go.. its up to her. 

What?

Retired stop trying to mix your right wing fantasies with real life, it doesn’t work and you’re dumb and irrationally paranoid.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

What?

the article said he didnt want to be alone with a female so there would be no talk of affairs etc so he was going to follow the Billy Graham rule.

"Before our decision to run, my wife and I made a commitment to follow the 'Billy Graham Rule', which is to avoid any situation that may evoke suspicion or compromise of our marriage. I am sorry Ms Carulell doesn’t share these same views, but my decision was out of respect of my wife, character, and our Christian faith," Mr Foster told The Independent in an email.

He continued: "We don’t mind granting Ms Campbell an interview. We just want it to be in an appropriate and professional setting that wouldn’t provide opportunities for us to be alone."

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, retired said:

the article said he didnt want to be alone with a female so there would be no talk of affairs etc so he was going to follow the Billy Graham rule.

"Before our decision to run, my wife and I made a commitment to follow the 'Billy Graham Rule', which is to avoid any situation that may evoke suspicion or compromise of our marriage. I am sorry Ms Carulell doesn’t share these same views, but my decision was out of respect of my wife, character, and our Christian faith," Mr Foster told The Independent in an email.

Ok, at least that was coherent.

3 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Retired stop trying to mix your right wing fantasies with real life, it doesn’t work and you’re dumb and irrationally paranoid.

you do realize that your fussing about a male politician refusing to be ALONE with a female reporter to avoid any misunderstandings about what they were doing together... 

funny , usually people are fussing about male politicians wanting to be alone with females … 

so which way is right , alone or not alone ?

So the women running for president should require male reporters to be accompanied by females?  

38 minutes ago, retired said:

you do realize that your fussing about a male politician refusing to be ALONE with a female reporter to avoid any misunderstandings about what they were doing together... 

funny , usually people are fussing about male politicians wanting to be alone with females … 

so which way is right , alone or not alone ?

The right way is to be a decent human being who nobody has to worry about being put in a room with a woman as strange as that sounds to someone who thinks “grabbing them by the pussy” and “moving on a married woman like a bitch” is innocent locker room talk.

• Pie 2