Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

6 hours ago, retired said:

Mr. terrorist , just because you tell someone if they dont like it here they can leave, like most people think about celebs, is not racist,,, but you and everyone else on the left calls anyone that's says something you dont like racist,,, I mean members in your own party are starting to call each other racist..  

"Pelosi called out 4 women of color" afterwards she said Pelosi wasn't racist, Then why even mention they were women or women of color ????  because EVERYTHING on the left is about race and gender etc.. and why is that ? because the LEFT is the REAL RACIST !!!! 

and your calls of racism on everything is beginning to bore... Yawn ... 

Point here, which granted you're too stupid to get and will continue to make excuses for Racist-In-Chief, but it needs made... why hasn't Trump told Pelosi or Schumer or Adam Schiff or Hillary Clinton to "go back to the place from which you came"?

6 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

No I dont think it was racist. I think it was a little misinformed. I think hes dead on the money regarding the overarching point of it.

If you invite me to live at your house to escape an abusive house and I start dogging your family and the way you run your house...you might tell me I can get the fug out if I hate it that bad. That's not racist.

Hello newest idiot Trumper.  Did you bother to see that the United States IS these women's "house"?  No one invited them in...  your analogy is stupid and wrong.

Trump is racist.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

they aren't from other countries though, is the thing. AOC was born and raised in new york. ayanna pressley was born and raised in chicago.

telling a minority who was born and raised in america to "go back to your own country" is racist.

It has a loooong history as a racist trope in this country particularly when aimed at black people.  I'm willing to give ARSEN a pass on that because he's ESL and didn't grow up in the US.

The rest of you can fug right off.  None of you would walk up to a black person and tell them to go back to Africa because you know what it means.

e: also three out of four of the congresswomen he targeted were born in the US.  It's devastatingly stupid and a dogwhistle (well it's actually not that subtle but you know what I mean) that minorities constitute some kind of "other" who "aren't from here" at the same time.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 4

@retired @bull123 @TheMaulClaw

This is also how you know Trump is racist and what he said is racist...

Andrew Anglin, founder of the popular right-wing website The Daily Stormer, heaped praise on Trump.

"This is the kind of WHITE NATIONALISM we elected him for," Anglin wrote on his website.

The racists think he's racist and like what he's saying.

Sources:

https://www.voanews.com/usa/many-white-nationalists-praise-controversial-trump-tweets

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/politics/white-supremacists-cheer-trump-racist-tweets-soh/index.html

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2019/07/15/White-supremacists-and-right-wing-media-defend-Trumps-racist-attack-on-four-members-of-Con/224214

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/07/15/given-an-opportunity-criticize-white-nationalists-trump-instead-welcomed-their-agreement/?utm_term=.7ca85cebb57b

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, retired said:

Mr. terrorist , just because you tell someone if they dont like it here they can leave ... 

Gonna stop you right there, he didn't "just" tell people if they didn't like it they could leave. He told them to "go back where they came from". As if they weren't born here. In America. 

It was racist. Now stop lying by omission.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Point here, which granted you're too stupid to get and will continue to make excuses for Racist-In-Chief, but it needs made... why hasn't Trump told Pelosi or Schumer or Adam Schiff or Hillary Clinton to "go back to the place from which you came"?

Hello newest idiot Trumper.  Did you bother to see that the United States IS these women's "house"?  No one invited them in...  your analogy is stupid and wrong.

Trump is racist.

To be fair if  a few years from now, when my son is 16, we argue & I tell him to "go back where he came from" & he says "... Mom's vagina?" I'll laugh my ass off.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:56 PM, Harbingers said:

So the Muslim isn’t a Muslim? To practice that faith you have to believe in sharia law.

@rodeo I really really thought you were smarter than that. Honest that kind of hurts my heart that you can’t fathom that with you putting Internet zeal before intelligence.

I generally don't comment when I'm late to a thread but...that is jaw droppingly ignorant. You know absolutely nothing about that faith Harb. I'm not condoning any faith because I'm an atheist so fug them all. But you literally do NOT have to believe in Sharia Law and advocate for that to be your system of government to be a practicing Muslim. Jesus Christ that's ignorant.

• Pie 2

41 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I generally don't comment when I'm late to a thread but...that is jaw droppingly ignorant. You know absolutely nothing about that faith Harb. I'm not condoning any faith because I'm an atheist so fug them all. But you literally do NOT have to believe in Sharia Law and advocate for that to be your system of government to be a practicing Muslim. Jesus Christ that's ignorant.

No what’s actually ignorant is the fact nobody on here actually seems to understand what Sharia is. That goes for all the leftist as well as the rightwing trumpers. This is what everybody actually thinks sharia law is, that they have twisted up...

“Some people falsely equate Sharia with criminal or huddud laws, which are centuries-old specific punishments for major crimes such as killing, adultery, or theft. Huddud laws are only a tiny part of Sharia and can only be applied by an Islamic state; it is questionable if any of the nations claiming to be “Islamic states” actually fit that description morally or structurally, so these laws are generally not applicable in a modern context, let alone in the U.S. Unfortunately, the misapplication of these laws by the Taliban or other contemporary groups or governments generally contradict both the letter and spirit of Sharia and have given it a bad name.”

I found it incredibly amusing that everyone was so quick to jump on a bandwagon, when all I did was point out most of the fine print of that meme is actually true and nothing to worry about. As well as which parts were obviously dumb and false. But when people can’t see past the big print. Not much help for them.

56 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

“A core American value is religious freedom for all Americans. Trying to “ban Sharia” would mean banning observant Muslims from performing any religious practice. Additionally, Sharia bans single out one religion (Islam) and make its adherents (Muslims) vulnerable to harassment and persecution for engaging in peaceful religious practices, such as praying five times a day or only eating certain kinds of meat, since such practices are part of Sharia.”

1 hour ago, Darth Biscuit said:

I'm def not in favor of white nationalism. I think that more then just white people can be racist. So if the black panthers support a candidate I really dont think it means the candidate is racist though it's in essence the same thing.

I'm sure there are a few Confederate flag flying hillbillies who are Panther fans. It doesnt mean the Panthers are a racist organization.

It's sort of like saying that since Epstein donated to the democratic party that all Dems are pedos pr support pedophilia.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

5 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I'm def not in favor of white nationalism. I think that more then just white people can be racist. So if the black panthers support a candidate I really dont think it means the candidate is racist though it's in essence the same thing.

I'm sure there are a few Confederate flag flying hillbillies who are Panther fans. It doesnt mean the Panthers are a racist organization.

It's sort of like saying that since Epstein donated to the democratic party that all Dems are pedos pr support pedophilia.

No it's not... it's not AT ALL.  

Are you dumb?

White Nationalists are saying "this is what we believe and what we say, thank you Trump for saying it too" and you're comparing it to campaign donations.

I didn't think there was much hope for you given your other posts here.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Perhaps some day you will take the time to learn about our country and its history of oppression and how the support of the systemic racism it has been built on is very problematic and is no way comparable to minority groups pushing to take more power.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Darth Biscuit said:

No it's not... it's not AT ALL.  

Are you dumb?

White Nationalists are saying "this is what we believe and what we say, thank you Trump for saying it too" and you're comparing it to campaign donations.

I didn't think there was much hope for you given your other posts here.

He is spouting about Hillary Clinton death squads in the other thread. Not really a deep thinker beyond Alex Jones and other propaganda.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Perhaps some day you will take the time to learn about our country and its history of oppression and how the support of the systemic racism it has been built on is very problematic and is no way comparable to minority groups pushing to take more power.

The systemic racism was created by Democrats. The Republicans are the ones that fought them. Those platforms didnt reverse roles the way people say they did. Constintuencies weren't just changed. Look up the compromise of 1877 and also William Jennings Bryan and tell me what you find.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

16 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

“A core American value is religious freedom for all Americans. Trying to “ban Sharia” would mean banning observant Muslims from performing any religious practice. Additionally, Sharia bans single out one religion (Islam) and make its adherents (Muslims) vulnerable to harassment and persecution for engaging in peaceful religious practices, such as praying five times a day or only eating certain kinds of meat, since such practices are part of Sharia.”

Your mind numbing over simplification is astounding. You claim that because she wears a hijab she is believes in Sharia Law. Your implication (negative) that she therefore supports LL of Sharia Law is the arguing in bad faith part. You can try to walk it back like you're doing but it's obvious that you overstepped. Adherence to an aspect or part of a religion is NOT the total endorsement of all tenants of that and yet that's exactly what you implied. She supports Sharia Law because she practices one aspect of it. Can you see how oversimplified it is to draw that conclusion?

• Pie 1