Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Buy your way in?  I am confused.

 

BTW seeking asylum is legal.

 

 

If that means paying taxes and covering your own medical then yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

If that means paying taxes and covering your own medical then yes.

Well granted asylum they do just like every other american.  If you stay in the country illegally you are very likely to put into the system (social security, medicare, etc) and not receive those benefits.  Without illegals we would go into social security insolvency quicker

 

 

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Well granted asylum they do just like every other american.  If you stay in the country illegally you are very likely to put into the system (social security, medicare, etc) and not receive those benefits.  Without illegals we would go into social security insolvency quicker

 

 

Ok then what's the issue with wanting them to become documented? It sounds truly immoral if you look at these people as a means to perpetuate SS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

But to systematically hate on the country that brought you in and gave you a future seems peculiar and ill-advised.

Admittedly, Omar made some poor choices in a few of her comments regarding Israel. However, the right is using that instance to call for open season on not only Omar, but three other United States citizens born in this country. Classic case of whataboutism. This is hardly "systematically hating on the country." It's disagreeing with Trump's policy, and the two are becoming interchanged at a frightening pace. "You disagree with Trump, therefore you hate America." WTF?

10 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

If anything people with non white ethnicities are protected politically from a lot of criticisms.

People of color, as one example, are federally protected from discrimination. Telling someone to go back where they came from is not a "criticism." A criticism is, "I don't care for the manner you characterized Israel and I don't agree with your choice of words or your opinion." But that's where we've devolved to in this country. Trump is completely unable to debate the policy. Rather, when someone disagrees with him, he simply starts his bully-tweeting and makes personally offensive comments. 

 

14 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I do have a problem when you cant criticize someone without being referred to as a racist. Equality is when were all criticized and rewarded in the same fashion.

Again, telling someone to go back where they came from is not a criticism. If I tell you your wife is fat, that is not a criticism, it's a personal attack and an insult which you'd take very personally. There's a huge difference between a criticism and a personal attack, regardless whether or not it's racist.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Well granted asylum they do just like every other american.  If you stay in the country illegally you are very likely to put into the system (social security, medicare, etc) and not receive those benefits.  Without illegals we would go into social security insolvency quicker

 

 

 

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Ok then what's the issue with wanting them to become documented? It sounds truly immoral if you look at these people as a means to perpetuate SS.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/13/17229018/undocumented-immigrants-pay-taxes

One of the biggest misconceptions about undocumented immigrants is that they don’t pay any taxes. In his first address to Congress in 2017, President Donald Trump set the tone for his immigration agenda when he said immigration costs US taxpayers “billions of dollars a year.”

Two years later, he is still repeating that lie. In his State of the Union speech on Tuesday, he once again suggested that unauthorized immigrants are a burden to US taxpayers.

“Working-class Americans are left to pay the price for mass illegal immigration,” Trump said, suggesting that undocumented immigrants are using government services and programs they don’t pay for.

That’s not true. Contrary to this persistent myth, undocumented immigrants do in fact pay taxes. Millions of undocumented immigrants file tax returns each year, and they are paying taxes for many benefits they can’t even use.

The best estimates come from research by the Institute of Taxation and Economic Policy, a left-leaning Washington, DC, think tank, which suggests that about half of undocumented workers in the United States file income tax returns.

The most recent IRS data, from 2015, shows that the agency received 4.4 million income tax returns from workers who don’t have Social Security numbers, which includes a large number of undocumented immigrants. That year, they paid $23.6 billion in income taxes. That doesn’t even include workers who paid taxes with fake Social Security numbers on their W-2 forms, which is also common.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Ok then what's the issue with wanting them to become documented? It sounds truly immoral if you look at these people as a means to perpetuate SS.

I want them documented.  As you stated our system is screwed up - the path to citizenship is unrealistic, courts are backed up with asylum cases and asylum is a vastly uneven process depending on legal teams you have and judges you get.

Im talking about current systems.  If documented the influx of working age people will help SS as our population ages so that is always a plus. Solvency needs to be dealt with other ways but under the current system the projections are absolutely factoring in illegal pay ins and them not getting pay outs.

 

 

 

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

Admittedly, Omar made some poor choices in a few of her comments regarding Israel. However, the right is using that instance to call for open season on not only Omar, but three other United States citizens born in this country. Classic case of whataboutism. This is hardly "systematically hating on the country." It's disagreeing with Trump's policy, and the two are becoming interchanged at a frightening pace. "You disagree with Trump, therefore you hate America." WTF?

People of color, as one example, are federally protected from discrimination. Telling someone to go back where they came from is not a "criticism." A criticism is, "I don't care for the manner you characterized Israel and I don't agree with your choice of words or your opinion." But that's where we've devolved to in this country. Trump is completely unable to debate the policy. Rather, when someone disagrees with him, he simply starts his bully-tweeting and makes personally offensive comments. 

 

Again, telling someone to go back where they came from is not a criticism. If I tell you your wife is fat, that is not a criticism, it's a personal attack and an insult which you'd take very personally. There's a huge difference between a criticism and a personal attack, regardless whether or not it's racist.

I understand your points and really do appreciate the thoughtful discourse. I dont think that disagreeing with Trump is anti American.  Reasonable civil discourse is what should build this country and it would help shed knee jerk misconceptions about others.

I'll refer to an analogy I made earlier. If you welcome me into your home to escape abuse. Give me a bed and a car. Give me a good reference for a job and I turn around and talk crap about you, your wife, and your kids you might want to tell me to GTFO.  Regardless of what I look like. 

I've admitted that what Trump said was misinformed regarding the other women. I'm sure he said oh poo to himself. That said it doesnt mean that the other three women shouldnt be under scrutiny..because they are indeed batshit crazy.

It doesnt seem that Pelosi is any less racist then Trump based on recent comments...and one thing I can say about Trump is he is equal opportunity in the name calling dept regardless of color. If you watched the 2016 republican primary you'll know what I mean. Hes dogged everyone to Ted Cruz. Paul Ryan. Mitt Romney. John McCain. Hilary Clinton. Jeb Bush. The list keeps going.

He may be a bit of literary idiot that sometimes doesnt think before he speaks...but hes not racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.e113f6f2da3c89b833baf2fd9c255ba6.png

image.png.e44d552acba9397ba84baa5024b805d1.png

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/public/FH-NY-0024-0034.pdf

' r .. CIS:HAB:ec UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT F. # EASTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff, -against -FRED C. TRUMP, DONALD TRUMP and TRUMP MANAGEMENT, INC., - - - X Defendants. FILE:) 1!\: c: ERK·s ()'liCE U. S. COURT E.D N.Y :Jf * JUN 1 0 1975 TIME A.M .........•...•• P.M .............•• CONSENT ORDER Civil Action No. 73 C 1529 --

  failed and neglected to exercise their affirmative and nondelegable duty under the Fair Housing Act to assure com-pliance by their subordinates, with the result that equal housing opportunity has been denied to substantial numbers of persons and that defendant's subordinates have failed to carry out their obligations under the Act.

 

---

He has been a literal racist his entire life.

 

 

Edited by Fryfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

 

I do believe this context is different. When there is someone (Omar) who seeks asylum in this country..and they've been afforded great opportunity...which she has. Then you would think there would be a little more appreciation for the country ( by country I dont mean white people)that allowed her and her family asylum. It allowed her family to escape a grim fate.  It doesnt mean she has no voice or cant voice her opinion to improve our system. But to systematically hate on the country that brought you in and gave you a future seems peculiar and ill-advised.

See Omar can play this race card. The truth is....it wouldnt matter where the person came from. The same line in proper context would be said to a white South African man who said the same things.

If anything people with non white ethnicities are protected politically from a lot of criticisms. 

This group of congresswomen are using race as a cover and a shield. Weve seen this with Pelosi. If Pelosi was Hispanic and made her criticisms we would have not have heard AOC play the race card. Even her own party spoke out against that.

I do have a problem when you cant criticize someone without being referred to as a racist. Equality is when were all criticized and rewarded in the same fashion.

 

 

You're equivocating...  my original point here, that Trump hasn't ever, not once, told Pelosi or Adam Schiff or <insert white person here> to go back where they "came from".

TRUMP IS RACIST.  Period.

You can excuse it all you want, it doesn't change it.  You don't want to be called racist?  Don't be a racist.

 

Also, please elaborate on how you are disenfranchised from earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

I want them documented.  As you stated our system is screwed up - the path to citizenship is unrealistic, courts are backed up with asylum cases and asylum is a vastly uneven process depending on legal teams you have and judges you get.

Im talking about current systems.  If documented the influx of working age people will help SS as our population ages so that is always a plus. Solvency needs to be dealt with other ways but under the current system the projections are absolutely factoring in illegal pay ins and them not getting pay outs.

 

 

 

 

14 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

I want them documented.  As you stated our system is screwed up - the path to citizenship is unrealistic, courts are backed up with asylum cases and asylum is a vastly uneven process depending on legal teams you have and judges you get.

Im talking about current systems.  If documented the influx of working age people will help SS as our population ages so that is always a plus. Solvency needs to be dealt with other ways but under the current system the projections are absolutely factoring in illegal pay ins and them not getting pay outs.

 

 

 

Now were finding some middle ground. 

It seems to me that with modern technology deciding legal entry for asylum seekers and just decent people trying to get in shouldnt take more then 48 business hours. Before all the technology I get it. My main thing is I just want people to have the same responsibilities towards the country that I have to have as a citizen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I understand your points and really do appreciate the thoughtful discourse. I dont think that disagreeing with Trump is anti American.  Reasonable civil discourse is what should build this country and it would help shed knee jerk misconceptions about others.

I'll refer to an analogy I made earlier. If you welcome me into your home to escape abuse. Give me a bed and a car. Give me a good reference for a job and I turn around and talk crap about you, your wife, and your kids you might want to tell me to GTFO.  Regardless of what I look like. 

I've admitted that what Trump said was misinformed regarding the other women. I'm sure he said oh poo to himself. That said it doesnt mean that the other three women shouldnt be under scrutiny..because they are indeed batshit crazy.

It doesnt seem that Pelosi is any less racist then Trump based on recent comments...and one thing I can say about Trump is he is equal opportunity in the name calling dept regardless of color. If you watched the 2016 republican primary you'll know what I mean. Hes dogged everyone to Ted Cruz. Paul Ryan. Mitt Romney. John McCain. Hilary Clinton. Jeb Bush. The list keeps going.

He may be a bit of literary idiot that sometimes doesnt think before he speaks...but hes not racist.

And here's where we'll agree to disagree. Trump's history, going back to the 1970's when he was taken to federal court for racial discrimination and discriminatory housing practices all the way through his comments over the weekend resonate with me in a far different way than they do you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

You're equivocating...  my original point here, that Trump hasn't ever, not once, told Pelosi or Adam Schiff or <insert white person here> to go back where they "came from".

TRUMP IS RACIST.  Period.

You can excuse it all you want, it doesn't change it.  You don't want to be called racist?  Don't be a racist.

 

Also, please elaborate on how you are disenfranchised from earlier.

I'm tempted to reveal that but I have my concerns about divulging that personal information in lieu of it being used to attack me personally. I made a non violent non drug related mistake when I was young....and I cant vote or own a firearm and let's just leave it at that. I pay a lot of taxes and have no voice except on a message board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, retired said:

Mr. terrorist , just because you tell someone if they dont like it here they can leave, like most people think about celebs, is not racist,,, but you and everyone else on the left calls anyone that's says something you dont like racist,,, I mean members in your own party are starting to call each other racist..  

"Pelosi called out 4 women of color" afterwards she said Pelosi wasn't racist, Then why even mention they were women or women of color ????  because EVERYTHING on the left is about race and gender etc.. and why is that ? because the LEFT is the REAL RACIST !!!! 

and your calls of racism on everything is beginning to bore... Yawn ... 

you guys are racist and the gaslighting is exhausting, but we still know you're a liar who lies to protect racists

Again, go fug yourself, racist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I'm tempted to reveal that but I have my concerns about divulging that personal information in lieu of it being used to attack me personally. I made a non violent non drug related mistake when I was young....and I cant vote or own a firearm and let's just leave it at that. I pay a lot of taxes and have no voice except on a message board.

You should be able to vote and own a gun after a psych eval and good behavior post jail time in my liberal opinion

Also, stop covering for this racist president. You know it was racist. Stop lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

 

Now were finding some middle ground. 

It seems to me that with modern technology deciding legal entry for asylum seekers and just decent people trying to get in shouldnt take more then 48 business hours. Before all the technology I get it. My main thing is I just want people to have the same responsibilities towards the country that I have to have as a citizen.

I live in an area that has been built up from low points with the help of a lot of El Salvadorian immigrants some legal many not.  They are vital to our local economy and more then put in their share.

I stated a bit back in another thread that processing for asylum should take 72 hours at the most but there will be always a be a need to allow time for putting together a legal case to present to the courts, knowing their rights, etc.  There is resettlement centers in my area more then willing to take the minimal cost of getting new immigrants into the community and in housing and working.  This is not a new process we need - we need to just move efficiency way up and use existing resources.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...