Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

Y'all notice how only a select few black people are trustworthy to speak on race to right wingers. Ben Carson, because he actively supports policies which harm black people and the poor and whom educated black people can't stand, Diamond and Silk who will say anything you want for a dime, Candace Parker who will lie about slavery and black history for money, and Sheriff Clarke who literally kills black people in his jails and bashes black people on Fox News for a fee. 

All these other black people with PhDs who say "yes, Trump is a racist" and go to great lenghts to explain why? They don't count to white people like Stoney or retired or bull  

The only black opinions that count to these people are the ones that line up with theirs. They literally pay black grifters like Candace Owens to provide cover for racist statements who've made a career out of it. 

Ooh. You forgot Kanye.

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

not wanting to be around that idealogy

What particular ideology?  Have you had any discussions with American Muslims?  If so what exactly bothers you about their religious practice.

This thread has gone from racists  pretending bigotry doesn't exist to those same racists saying "bigotry makes sense, actually, here's why"

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

When was the last right wing plane hijacking?

Dont blame me. Blame True Lies.

Before our modern area of mass shootings (how americans express their outrage) hijackings were related to unrest during the vietnam era..

Mass shooting is way more easier in our country then plane hijacking.  Why would you make it so hard on yourself?

Edited by Fryfan

5 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Cause you've attack any dude that said hes had meaningful black relationships as a racist cop out.

No, but I will attack someone who says/does racist things & then they or their supporters try to deflect from it by pointing to a "black friend". 

Also, the little dude in my avatar is my son. Biological son. What does that tell you about my relationship with white people?

12 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I'm a bigot towards that idealogy the same way you're a bigot toward Ben Carson and his idealogy.

And I can be a bigot...but I'm not a racist.

Lol this retard

2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

What particular ideology?  Have you had any discussions with American Muslims?  If so what exactly bothers you about their religious practice.

The verse of the Holy Quran is often mentioned to malign Islam. The verse does not say infidels it says idolaters. (9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful

.Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Heres the band that was imprisoned. Should I continue?

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/07/iranian-band-confess-prison-sentence-lashes-playing-metal/amp/

7 minutes ago, 332nd said:

No, but I will attack someone who says/does racist things & then they or their supporters try to deflect from it by pointing to a "black friend". 

Also, the little dude in my avatar is my son. Biological son. What does that tell you about my relationship with white people?

It means you're attracted to white girls. How is that any different then me saying I lost my virginity to a black girl?

• Poo 1

16 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

When was the last right wing plane hijacking?

Dont blame me. Blame True Lies.

When was the last right wing terrorist attack? Should I be hyper vigilant about right wingers in church? School? General public?

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

When was the last right wing terrorist attack? Should I be hyper vigilant about right wingers in church? School? General public?

You could be if you wanted. You're chances are infinitely smaller compared to a Muslim attack though.

9 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

"Durrr I wouldn't ride on a plane with Omar"

It's Ironic that she fled a Muslim country to escape persecution though isnt it?

@TheMaulClawyou should quit while you're embarrassingly behind right now. 

Your blatant and disgusting Islamaphobic remarks have been reported, though I'm sure nothing will be done about it.