Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

1 minute ago, 332nd said:

Dunno if I can get a visa there. Indonesia was dope though.

Yeah just dont go to the southern Phillipines.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

Just now, TheMaulClaw said:

Yeah just dont go to the Southern Phillipines.

But the most populous Muslim majority country is cool? K.

31 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

It means you're attracted to white girls. How is that any different then me saying I lost my virginity to a black girl?

lmao so you're shitting on your own defense for why you're not racist. Nice.

12 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

OK, ok... is this Ecat?

Is it?

He is into conspiracy theories 

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

The verse of the Holy Quran is often mentioned to malign Islam. The verse does not say infidels it says idolaters. (9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the idolaters wherever you find them and take them prisoners, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful

.Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Taghut (Satan, etc.). So fight you against the friends of Shaitan (Satan)"

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Heres the band that was imprisoned. Should I continue?

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/07/iranian-band-confess-prison-sentence-lashes-playing-metal/amp/

If you would like. So Muslims can’t ignore anything in the holy book Christians most of can be ignored. Especially that pesky Old Testament stuff 

8 minutes ago, SmootsDaddy89 said:

lmao so you're shitting on your own defense for why you're not racist. Nice.

Actually no. His point holds water. It just means theres not much difference between my point and his so mine should too.

I was responded to by people saying  to me" So some blackgirl you fugged" Which I'm sure would piss her off.

If I said such a thing to him people would lose their poo. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

Wait you post I’m not racist because I lost my virginity to a black girl would not be offensive to her but statements that you are using her as a shield against your own bigotry is offensive to her? 

2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Actually no. His point holds water. It just means theres not much difference between my point and his so mine should too.

I was responded to by people saying  to me" So some blackgirl you fugged" Which I'm sure would piss her off.

If I said such a thing to him people would lose their poo. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.

By your own logic that Trump isn't racist because of... jobs?  

Then perhaps slave owners weren't racist because they had sex with their black slaves?

Because obviously you can't have sex with someone you hate... wait.

2 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

If you would like. So Muslims can’t ignore anything in the holy book Christians most of can be ignored. Especially that pesky Old Testament stuff 

True. I'm not a fan of the Old Testament either. But that's a religious debate. Jesus was crucified because he went against the doctrine of the Old Testament.  He was crucified for for his charity and saying that God is forgiving. That's called the scarlett thread. That said...while I do believe in the scriptures of Jesus as being wise and a blueprint. I'm not religous.

You can’t be a bigot to gays if you are fuging men on the dL 

sex has a funny way about things. Tons of sexists fug women 

Edited by Fryfan

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

Wait you post I’m not racist because I lost my virginity to a black girl would not be offensive to her but statements that you are using her as a shield against your own bigotry is offensive to her? 

She knows me. She wouldnt find it offensive because she knows I'm not racist.

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

She knows me. She wouldnt find it offensive because she knows I'm not racist.

Show her this thread.   Have you discussed with her your defense of the racism of trump?