Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

You owned yourself and you just realized it?! It really writes itself sometimes.

Shhhh... Adults are talking, we'll play later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


*the next day*

"Obamacare sucks"

"Oh yeah, well why don't you go to Haiti and experience their health care system and tell us about it"

"Wow now that's an airtight argument, you win"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 332nd said:

I dunno, they could escort me around & show me cool poo for propaganda, or they could hold me for ransom, etc...

Ok. I really appreciate you answering those questions honestly. Except I'm pretty sure they're not just going to escort you around and take you to a go cart track. Though that would be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Maul Claw and the troll have derailed the thread calling out the actual racism to complain about the countries Omar was told to go back to. It doesn't make sense and that's the point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheMaulClaw said:

Ok. I really appreciate you answering those questions honestly.

Cool, what point we're you trying to make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Cool, what point we're you trying to make?

The point is if you went there you would probably feel a tad uncomfortable. You'd probably look over your shoulder a bit. You wouldn't exactly be welcomed with tolerance. It wouldnt mean that you hate them...but you would feel a sense of cautiousness around them. Would that make you a xenaphobe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

I'll let it go. I just want to make it abundantly clear that you owned yourself and now you're deflecting. Keep on keeping on.

Shhhh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

The point is if you went there you would probably feel a tad uncomfortable Youd probably look over your shoulder a bit. You wouldn't exactly be welcomed with tolerance. It wouldnt mean that you hate them...but you would feel a sense of cautiousness around them. Would that make you a xenaphobe?

Yes. Because it would be my prejudice. 

Now what if I eventually relaxed because it turned out that I was nothing more to them than a curiosity due to me being American?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maul Claw still hasn't actually provided that horrible antisemitism that apparently is clear to everyone

He also isn't willing to acknowledge the klan rally that Trump inspired and basked in last night

The right are trolls and cowards who change the subject to protect fascists and can't even call out racism without a ton of bullshit qualifiers for why even though they disagree with the word choice they agree with hating the brown women for no reason other than brown

The right deserves no civility, only ass whoopings from antifa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Yes. Because it would be my prejudice. 

Alright. So it would be fair to say that most of us have prejudices based upon illusory information? I think that I've heard prejudice is an innate survival mechanism that we all have some of.

Would it make you an uncaring man who doesnt care about other people that are different then you? Would it be fair to label you a nazi? 

Because you feel uncomfortable and maybe scared of what they may do to you while your in Iran?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

I'll let it go. I just want to make it abundantly clear that you owned yourself and now you're deflecting. Keep on keeping on.

Ok, he made his point clear. 

Now, explain how I owned myself by answering his questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Maul Claw still hasn't actually provided that horrible antisemitism that apparently is clear to everyone

He also isn't willing to acknowledge the klan rally that Trump inspired and basked in last night

The right are trolls and cowards who change the subject to protect fascists and can't even call out racism without a ton of bullshit qualifiers for why even though they disagree with the word choice they agree with hating the brown women for no reason other than brown

The right deserves no civility, only ass whoopings from antifa.

Hitler thought no one deserved any civility , you sound like Hitler,,, just like Antifa.. although they are too scared to show their face though... pansy terrorist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Ok, he made his point clear. 

Now, explain how I owned myself by answering his questions. 

You weren't owned. You engaged in thoughtful discourse. I really appreciate it...and from what I can tell you do a good job at what matters like being a dad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Alright. So it would be fair to say that most of us have prejudices based upon illusory information? I think that I've heard prejudice is an innate survival mechanism that we all have some of.

Would it make you an uncaring man who doesnt care about other people that are different then you? Would it be fair to label you a nazi? 

Because you feel uncomfortable and maybe scared of what they may do to you while your in Iran?

Yes. Until they actually do something to me, it's (again) my prejudice. It's fair to label me. 

Would you think me stupid to change my view if I spent say a year there & nothing happened other than minor disagreements?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You weren't owned. You engaged in thoughtful discourse. I really appreciate it...and from what I can tell you do a good job at what matters like being a dad.

I know, I'm toying with him. It's like a guilty pleasure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...