Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

The Maul Claw and the troll have derailed the thread calling out the actual racism to complain about the countries Omar was told to go back to. It doesn't make sense and that's the point. 

Just now, TheMaulClaw said:

Ok. I really appreciate you answering those questions honestly.

Cool, what point we're you trying to make?

5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Cool, what point we're you trying to make?

The point is if you went there you would probably feel a tad uncomfortable. You'd probably look over your shoulder a bit. You wouldn't exactly be welcomed with tolerance. It wouldnt mean that you hate them...but you would feel a sense of cautiousness around them. Would that make you a xenaphobe?

Edited by TheMaulClaw

5 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

I'll let it go. I just want to make it abundantly clear that you owned yourself and now you're deflecting. Keep on keeping on.

Shhhh...

4 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

The point is if you went there you would probably feel a tad uncomfortable Youd probably look over your shoulder a bit. You wouldn't exactly be welcomed with tolerance. It wouldnt mean that you hate them...but you would feel a sense of cautiousness around them. Would that make you a xenaphobe?

Yes. Because it would be my prejudice. 

Now what if I eventually relaxed because it turned out that I was nothing more to them than a curiosity due to me being American?

Edited by 332nd

Maul Claw still hasn't actually provided that horrible antisemitism that apparently is clear to everyone

He also isn't willing to acknowledge the klan rally that Trump inspired and basked in last night

The right are trolls and cowards who change the subject to protect fascists and can't even call out racism without a ton of bullshit qualifiers for why even though they disagree with the word choice they agree with hating the brown women for no reason other than brown

The right deserves no civility, only ass whoopings from antifa.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Yes. Because it would be my prejudice. 

Alright. So it would be fair to say that most of us have prejudices based upon illusory information? I think that I've heard prejudice is an innate survival mechanism that we all have some of.

Would it make you an uncaring man who doesnt care about other people that are different then you? Would it be fair to label you a nazi? 

Because you feel uncomfortable and maybe scared of what they may do to you while your in Iran?

Edited by TheMaulClaw
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

I'll let it go. I just want to make it abundantly clear that you owned yourself and now you're deflecting. Keep on keeping on.

Ok, he made his point clear. 

Now, explain how I owned myself by answering his questions. 

6 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Maul Claw still hasn't actually provided that horrible antisemitism that apparently is clear to everyone

He also isn't willing to acknowledge the klan rally that Trump inspired and basked in last night

The right are trolls and cowards who change the subject to protect fascists and can't even call out racism without a ton of bullshit qualifiers for why even though they disagree with the word choice they agree with hating the brown women for no reason other than brown

The right deserves no civility, only ass whoopings from antifa.

Hitler thought no one deserved any civility , you sound like Hitler,,, just like Antifa.. although they are too scared to show their face though... pansy terrorist

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Ok, he made his point clear. 

Now, explain how I owned myself by answering his questions. 

You weren't owned. You engaged in thoughtful discourse. I really appreciate it...and from what I can tell you do a good job at what matters like being a dad.

3 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Alright. So it would be fair to say that most of us have prejudices based upon illusory information? I think that I've heard prejudice is an innate survival mechanism that we all have some of.

Would it make you an uncaring man who doesnt care about other people that are different then you? Would it be fair to label you a nazi? 

Because you feel uncomfortable and maybe scared of what they may do to you while your in Iran?

Yes. Until they actually do something to me, it's (again) my prejudice. It's fair to label me. 

Would you think me stupid to change my view if I spent say a year there & nothing happened other than minor disagreements?

1 minute ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You weren't owned. You engaged in thoughtful discourse. I really appreciate it...and from what I can tell you do a good job at what matters like being a dad.

I know, I'm toying with him. It's like a guilty pleasure.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

Be careful with your words retired. You know that at least four antifa members will sneak up behind you and hit you with a bike lock - or throw a soy latte at you...

well if they do let them … I dont understand why anybody throws anything at anybody at a protest... even if I disagree with you, I dont want to throw things at you

9 minutes ago, retired said:

Hitler thought no one deserved any civility , you sound like Hitler,,,

are you referring to the people telling minority congresswomen to go back where they came from?

Just now, Diamond Eyes said:

You had me going. I'm glad to know that it's an act and that you're really not that slow minded.

It's adorable that as trite as you are, you think you're making good arguments, but seriously, adults are talking.