Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

10 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Yes. Until they actually do something to me, it's (again) my prejudice. It's fair to label me. 

Would you think me stupid to change my view if I spent say a year there & nothing happened other than minor disagreements?

No...but I doubt you go spend a year there.

Would it be stupid if I had family members that have done multiple tours there that have seen awful things that they've told me about and it reinforced my desire to not go there?

My Uncle is a retired seal and then worked for Blackwater. His blackwater unit was attacked and several of the guys in his unit were burned and hung from a bridge. You may remember or you may be too young.

https://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Horror-at-Fallujah-SAVAGE-ATTACK-Bodies-2772639.php

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Fallujah_ambush

Edited by TheMaulClaw

Just now, rodeo said:

are you referring to the people telling minority congresswomen to go back where they came from?

not at all... Hitler wanted to hurt people that disagreed with him just like Antifa does... and minorities shouldn't be treated any differently than anybody else, although Tliab thinks that should, that's why she said Nancy Pelosi should keep in mind they are women of color when she addresses them... 

Makes you sleep better knowing you killed people that do “horrible things” ignoring  the USA meddling 

Edited by Fryfan

5 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

No...but I doubt you go spend a year there.

Would it be stupid if I had family members that have done multiple tours there that have seen awful things that they've told me about and it reinforced my desire to not go there?

My Uncle is a retired seal and then worked for Blackwater. His blackwater unit was attacked and several of the guys in his unit were burned and hung from a bridge. You may remember or you may be too young.

https://m.sfgate.com/news/article/Horror-at-Fallujah-SAVAGE-ATTACK-Bodies-2772639.php

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Fallujah_ambush

your uncle was in that unit ?

43 minutes ago, rodeo said:

no i didn't read that. but i'll vote for the person who will give your right back.

Felons should never be disenfranchised unless it’s treason or an act of terror amounting to treason. 

4 minutes ago, retired said:

your uncle was in that unit ?

Yes those were 4 members of his unit. He knew them.

He also was in Somalia back in 94 I believe. That's when he was a seal. Hes a badass. He couldnt divulge hardly anything while he was a Seal. Hes out of VA beach. But we were told about the green bridge disaster and I've seen pictures from that. Well not that specific incident. Because of the delicate nature. But other images. His first tour of blackwater he was responsible for protecting interim president Karzai in Afghanistan.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

1 hour ago, Diamond Eyes said:

I'm still waiting on you to show anything where I specifically said something derogatory about a race of people. Pro tip: you can't! That means you have to go away!!!

“I’m not racist because being racist makes me not understand what racism is” diamond eyes. 

3 minutes ago, Diamond Eyes said:

I'm waiting on your proof from earlier. Until you provide such - your opinions on any subject are invalid.

Derail away alt.  Look at the op. Look at you cheering away at racism shown in it.  

5 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

Makes you sleep better knowing you killed people that do “horrible things” ignoring  the USA meddling 

cant imagine killing somebody making me sleep better for any reason 

1 minute ago, retired said:

cant imagine killing somebody making me sleep better for any reason 

Yet veterans that volunteered to do so get pleasure from it. 

Just now, Diamond Eyes said:

You got called out and you couldn't back up anything. I thought we had a deal? It's time for you to leave. 

Better to keep saying that then twisting for the racism of the racist presidents words 

Just now, Diamond Eyes said:

Fryfan calls someone a racist and then can't show proof of racism. Sucks to be you I guess...

Derp. 

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

Yet veterans that volunteered to do so get pleasure from it. 

I'd be thankful for those veterans or youd be speaking German right now.

2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Yes those were 4 members of his unit. He knew them.

He also was in Somalia back in 94 I believe. That's when he was a seal. Hes a badass. He couldnt divulge hardly anything while he was a Seal. Hes out of VA beach. But we were told about the green bridge disaster and I've seen pictures from that. Well not that specific incident. Because of the delicate nature. But other images. His first tour of blackwater he was responsible for protecting interim president Karzai in Afghanistan.

I always wondered how anyone could do such a thing... I remrmber when they were sent into Somalia, funny thing was, they went to help feed them people , it didnt turn out that way, very sad