Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

If There Was Any Doubt Trump is a Racist

10 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You need to take the time to reread. Unless your paying me...I'm not re-linking anything I've already posted in these threads.

You didn't provide proof, you just deflected, bobbed, weaved, and avoided providing her statements while justifying Islamophobia

Eat poo

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That’s all I’m seeing.

8A306620-34C9-499B-A0B9-F72FBEC635EE.gif.69adc493bf557319be40599c67c47fe1.gif.54ea0e4a31861ae5aa5de6c1d2598546.gif.20fbc49f497dc0f8eb06fcddbe310c92.gif

They need an N Word tape and when that finally happens they'll use "rappers say it too" as a defense

3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

They need an N Word tape and when that finally happens they'll use "rappers say it too" as a defense

The "Southern Strategy" frowns upon the use of the "N" word.(except in private)

4 minutes ago, firefox1234 said:

Ya I dunno why y’all keep quoting me with blank messages.

52 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

You need to take the time to reread. Unless your paying me...I'm not re-linking anything I've already posted in these threads.

ah ok it was a lie, that's what i figured lol

Maul Claw did nothing but lie and explain away irrational hate of Omar the other day

He's a covert racist making excuses for racism and that veneer of honest debate is gone so he's reduced to trolling now

Here is a historian who can accept the reality of the nazi president, put it in context, and call a racist a racist. Unlike Republicans