Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Anybodyhome

Time for Trump to Leave: "Get Him Out!"

Donald Trump at the Greenville, NC Klan rally the other night:

“They’re always telling us how to run it, how to do this, how to do that. You know what? If they don’t love it, tell ’em to leave it,” Trump said to the crowd, who soon erupted into a chant of “send her back.”

Might be time for him to go, based on his own comments:

"I looked at the many types of illness our country had, and whether it’s at the border, whether it’s security, whether it’s law and order or lack of law and order." Washington Post interview 2017.

"The idea of American Greatness, of our country as the leader of the free and unfree world, has vanished … I couldn’t stand to see what was happening to our great country. This mess calls for leadership in the worst way."  In his 2015 book titled "Crippled America," where he also referred to the country as "this mess" and "Uncle Sucker."

"Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities; rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation; an education system flush with cash but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of knowledge; and the crime and gangs and drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealized potential. This American carnage stops right here and stops right now." His fugging inauguration speech.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?" Interview with Bill O'Reilly, Trump said this when asked about Putin being a killer. 

"Our roads and bridges are falling apart, our airports are in third-world condition." At the RNC Convention 2016.

I watched the first three episodes of All or Nothing last night.  On top of being more animated and passionate about winning than Richardson, knowing that Tepper fuging hates Trump's guts is nice.

• Pie 1

54 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I watched the first three episodes of All or Nothing last night.  On top of being more animated and passionate about winning than Richardson, knowing that Tepper fuging hates Trump's guts is nice.

So proud of our new owner during the sequence of hiring Reid. Yeah we have racist Trumper rallies ready for cheeto whenever he needs a boost but we also have decent people that know and understand history and believe in humanity.

Praised Tepper for signing Eric Reid, the Panthers safety who continued his practice of kneeling during the national anthem once he joined Carolina in 2018. Rapinoe also has previously kneeled during the anthem in 2016 — like Reid, to show solidarity for the protest started by former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick — though after soccer officials passed rules forbidding that act, she reached a personal compromise.

Rapinoe now stands for the anthem and did so in Charlotte on Saturday for the International Champions Cup game between Arsenal and ACF Fiorentina after participating in a pregame ceremony. But she doesn’t put her hand over her heart and she doesn’t sing the words.

“Shoutout to the Carolina Panthers for a) seeing Eric Reid’s talent and b) not only supporting his right to do that but really putting their full weight behind that,” Rapinoe said. “I’m a big Panthers fan now.

Good we have a replacement for your sorry ass in the stands.

Edited by cookinwithgas

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

People are allowed to criticize the President in this country in case you forgot

Why do you hate America?

15 hours ago, Hulk Hogan said:

Orange cheeto man bad! Am I right my NPC friend?

Lol this Chud used NPC. Aren't you just the loneliest of incels.

• Pie 1

Y'all need to stop condemning Trump, and condemn the country that elected him.  Trump is racist, but a racist nation put him at the top spot.  Where is the discussion concerning that?

Edited by Matthias

18 minutes ago, Winning said:

If the libtards didn't destroy the nation with Obama he wouldn't of been elected. Discuss that

I don't care about Obama.  It's funny that you can't see Obama has done a whole lot for white America, and yet you come out strong against him.  Obama wasn't a warrior for the common man, and sure as heck not black America.  The only major differences between him and Trump, are Trump is open with his interest toward corporate America, Trump is an idiot, and Trump is a raging white supremacist which for some reason is taking every one by surprise.

8 minutes ago, Winning said:

Wrong, Obama tanked the country

Trump rebuilt it.

Not my fault you are too butthurt over his tweets to see how improved your community has become under our King's reign. Cry more

Well you keep licking Trump's boots.  Don't let me get in your way.