Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
PhillyB

Panthers welcome Megan Rapinoe

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It wasn’t just an injury. It was scheme. She didn’t bitch about it, one of her redeeming factors.

their argument is like if an NFL player rested for a game in a playoffs and then won Super Bowl MVP and all they can say is "haha he got benched."

but i guess it's the best argument this type of person can formulate, it's still more coherent than their actual political policy views

• Pie 1

Just now, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

She's garbage.  I sincerely wish we should have lost.

if you hope the USA loses i think Somalia is accepting immigrants, you can get out

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

if you hope the USA loses i think Somalia is accepting immigrants, you can get out

Winning isn't everything.  I'd rather lose with class than win with garbage like this.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 2

10 minutes ago, Stoney said:

You know we see the death threat card played a LOT these days but there are never ever any police reports to back them up.  Funny how that works.

Tell that to the victims of the Mosque in Pittsburgh.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

Winning isn't everything.  I'd rather lose with class than win with garbage like this.

There's one person in this thread who outright said they'd root against the good old US of A, the greatest country in the history of the world.

That'd be you, traitor.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, ras977 said:

Tell that to the victims of the Mosque in Pittsburgh.

Synagogue. the Mosque was in Christchurch. i know right wing mass murders are hard to keep track of lately

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

Synagogue. the Mosque was in Christchurch. i know right wing mass murders are hard to keep track of lately

Thanks for the correction-point still stands.

4 hours ago, JakeDel5674 said:

Yeah, beaten by the 15 year old boys a few times actually. 

That was a fun scrimmage with the under 15 team that was hosting their practice for a friendly match w Russia. Who in their right mind would play hard against a bunch of kids, and right before a real match!? The irony is that if the men’s team had a friendly scrimmage with those boys and crushed them like it was a real game, you’d be one of the first dimwits whining about how ‘classless’ they were.

2 hours ago, PhillyB said:

everyone on the team adores her. she's a true american patriot and my daughter's daughters will remember her as a titan of courage and inspiration that spanned generations

Prolly not tho. We live in a microwave society now. With everyone fighting for their causes these days she’ll be a footnote. Your daughters daughters won’t know anything because nobody remembers fake awakenings. People got to stop trying so hard to be revolutionary’s cause it gets tired and everybody gets too woke to see when real change is needed. No real difference had been made in this country regarding civil liberties since the early 70’s. Turn that poo down and maybe you’ll get to be part of the history books.

I know you want to be part of an era that made a “difference” but you’re failing.

• Pie 1

I’m betting you dummies that actually believe that the women’s World Cup team lost to a team of 15 year olds, also believe that a female boxer couldn’t beat your asses. 

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

Prolly not tho. We live in a microwave society now. With everyone fighting for their causes these days she’ll be a footnote. Your daughters daughters won’t know anything because nobody remembers fake awakenings. People got to stop trying so hard to be revolutionary’s cause it gets tired and everybody gets too woke to see when real change is needed. No real difference had been made in this country regarding civil liberties since the early 70’s. Turn that poo down and maybe you’ll get to be part of the history books.

I know you want to be part of an era that made a “difference” but you’re failing.

LOL, STFU. Have you even been alive since the early 70’s? If so, you should crawl out from under that rock you’ve been living under. 

5 hours ago, Harbingers said:

He was making a satirical statement. And the mods are using this thread to weed out the huddle. It will get moved soon enough I imagine.  

I'm not sure the motive as to why this is allowed to continue, but the only moderator that has stepped is the one from the tinderbox, which goes to show this thread should have been posted there in the first place or at least the very least moved there by now.

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

I'm not sure the motive as to why this is allowed to continue, but the only moderator that has stepped is the one from the tinderbox, which goes to show this thread should have been posted there in the first place or at least the very least moved there by now.

LOL. Just like you snowflakes to always be the first to call the cops. 

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Who? Only admin to step in on their main was Igo. 

Didn't read the entire thread because it was basically the same thing for 16 pages. Here are some truths for you. 

1. Conservatives don't like Rapinoe because she's disrespectful to Trump. It has nothing to do with celebrating. People love Phelps who showboats. People even love Usain Bolt who isn't American but showboats. It has everything to do with her being outspoken about Trump and his policies especially towards the LGBT community. 

2. Liberals get just as upset as conservatives when someone doesn't agree with them. They will insult, fight back and yell obscenities because they perceive the lack of openmindeness as an attack on themselves. 

3. Whether you are conservative or liberal we are in this battle and Trump is loving every second of it. Much easier to divide and conquer when people are too busy fighting each other. 

4. Panthers ownership bring in a World Cup Winner and the player with the most goals in the World Cup and here we are talking about Trump. 

That's all I got to say about this!

• Beer 1