Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
PhillyB

Panthers welcome Megan Rapinoe

5 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

so I read the thread just to find out who this is. I still don't know. except she plays something called futbol. 

she plays for the us womens soccer team and they won the tallest midget tournament..she also trashed trump the whole month it was going on so now she is a hero in progressive land..and meanwhile trump remains president and will likely win reelection

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, PhillyB said:

0C1D31C3-A4DD-4D49-8705-6C949D22E811.jpeg

Exciting to see Tepper and the Panthers embracing Megan Rapinoe at an organizational level! The message they're sending is clear: this ain't Jerry Richardson's Panthers, and if you have a problem with this team's inclusivity and progressive bent you should go to some other shithole team and fix them up the way you want. You won't be missed.

I'm proud to be a fan of this organization!

so only progressives are allowed to root for the panthers  now? not smart business considering the location of the panther being more of a red area and not to mention they struggle to pack the stands to begin with

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, tgrfan01 said:

so only progressives are allowed to root for the panthers  now? not smart business considering the location of the panther being more of a red area and not to mention they struggle to pack the stands to begin with

American LOVES football. Kinda like the whole kneeling ordeal, people don't stay mad enough to stay away for long.

3 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

You should find another team to root for. That’ll show them. LOL. 

• Poo 2

3 hours ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Didn't read the entire thread because it was basically the same thing for 16 pages. Here are some truths for you. 

1. Conservatives don't like Rapinoe because she's disrespectful to Trump. It has nothing to do with celebrating. People love Phelps who showboats. People even love Usain Bolt who isn't American but showboats. It has everything to do with her being outspoken about Trump and his policies especially towards the LGBT community. 

2. Liberals get just as upset as conservatives when someone doesn't agree with them. They will insult, fight back and yell obscenities because they perceive the lack of openmindeness as an attack on themselves. 

3. Whether you are conservative or liberal we are in this battle and Trump is loving every second of it. Much easier to divide and conquer when people are too busy fighting each other. 

4. Panthers ownership bring in a World Cup Winner and the player with the most goals in the World Cup and here we are talking about Trump. 

That's all I got to say about this!

I don't like her because she disrespects the American flag and I'm American. I also don't like her because she's fouled mouthed. It has nothing to do with my political stance. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

33 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I don't have a problem with this thread and I agree with the first post, but it would be nice to see the OP and other major contributors of this thread who mainly stay in the tinderbox come in here and actually talk panthers/football more.

Maybe when training camp starts....

Hell no. Let these idiots stay in the Tinderbox. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

I don't like her because she disrespects the American flag and I'm American. I also don't like her because she's fouled mouthed. It has nothing to do with my political stance. 

So do you like Trump? Didn't he say all campaign how bad America was and he was going to make it great again? Doesn't he have and use foul language? Did you watch All or Nothing? All our players used foul language

20 hours ago, PhillyB said:

if you don't like it you should go find another team to root for. nobody's forcing you to stay here

Find another team to root for because the team hosts someone that someone personally doesn’t agree with?  Doesn’t that contradict the very narrative that Rapinoe is trying to push?  Hypocrite.  

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

The quote underneath your avatar says, "Gray bush of this MF".

15 minutes ago, yasuhara2241 said:

So do you like Trump? Didn't he say all campaign how bad America was and he was going to make it great again? Doesn't he have and use foul language? Did you watch All or Nothing? All our players used foul language

Why does this have to do with Trump.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Trump can be just as obnoxious and it's why people don't like him. He doesn't step on the American flag though and disrespect it. 

Edited by Snake
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Bostonheelfish said:

The quote underneath your avatar says, "Gray bush of this MF".

And this is a football fourm. I'm not addressing the nation.