Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
NanuqoftheNorth

Slavery in the Bible is Disingenuous

God's ways are different than ours, and times are different from old to new testament 

Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God allows his own son to be crucified that we ALL may be saved, 

Isaiah 53:1-12 Who has believed what he has heard from us? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; and as one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we esteemed him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his stripes we are healed. ...

tell me one man today that would sacrifice his son for anyone else 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, retired said:

tell me one man today that would sacrifice his son for anyone else 

Every woman who has an abortion, so that children they aren't able to take care of don't become a burden on society.

23 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Every woman who has an abortion, so that children they aren't able to take care of don't become a burden on society.

they are killing their babies because they dont want to be bothered... there's  a lot of people looking to adopt 

they are sacrificing their children for themselves

• Pie 1

fug your stupid cherry picked skygod fake bible verses Christianity is exposed as nothing but a hypocritical power grab by greedy “preachers” and their gullible lemming followers for the sole purposes of making money and controlling others.

• Pie 3

there are false teachers that do take advantage of people for their own gain... very sad

But God is real... 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, retired said:

they are killing their babies because they dont want to be bothered... there's  a lot of people looking to adopt 

they are sacrificing their children for themselves

False. There are tens of thousands of kids eligible for adoption & most never will be adopted.

Praise be to those women who sacrifice their embryos for a noble cause.

• Poo 1

didn't read.

The house of Jacob went into slavery openly, and then were paid to leave. 

but hey, slaves. lol 

Edited by Jangler

2 hours ago, 332nd said:

well thats a good reason to commit murder.

Of course since we're all more moral than what is written in the Bible, we should all be on board with reparations with a cost in the trillions?  All of it doesn't have to be paid in one year.

Just now, Matthias said:

Of course since we're all more moral than what is written in the Bible, we should all be on board with reparations with a cost in the trillions?  All of it doesn't have to be paid in one year.

wait waht? I should pay for somebody else's bullshit ideology? lol reread PLEASE!

2 minutes ago, Jangler said:

wait waht? I should pay for somebody else's bullshit ideology? lol reread PLEASE!

reread what?

1 minute ago, Jangler said:

well thats a good reason to commit murder.

Why can we pull the plug on a 15/yo with a heartbeat but no brain activity & it not be murder, but getting rid of a clump of cell with no brain activity (& truthfully no heartbeat) is murder?

3 hours ago, retired said:

God's ways are different than ours

boy you can say that again, God said to be kind to immigrants but you support locking them in concentration camps. your ways couldn't be any different from Gods, you spit in God's face.