Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRA

Mueller TV Time

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol traitors

scum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Liberals hurt you feelings so much you'll ruin your own country to spite them rather than fix it lol

And you got the nerve to tell brown women to fix their own countries. All you guys know how to do is screw poo up and be racist while you do it. Go fug yourselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too bad that mueller is borderline senile and well past his prime. he was much more convincing when he lied about saddam having WMDs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope we get a candidate worth a damn in 2020.

Hillary and Donald are both criminals and piece of poo human beings. Neither one deserved to be nominated and the fact that they both won their primaries just shows how fuged up and corrupt the political system is in this country.

If Clinton would have won people would be calling for her head just like they are trump because they are both lying criminals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CRA said:

Funny to watch the minds of Trumpers work (on my Facebook feed)

the following facts presented to them:

Our enemy attacked us

Our enemy saw benefit in helping install Trump

Trump welcomed aid from our enemy 

Our enemy continues to attack us

Trump and his team lied and obstructed an investigation that looked into it all

Trump if not POTUS would most likely be in jail

Trump and his team proved to be unfit for office 

Trumper:  Great day!  Can’t wait to vote for Trump again.  Can you believe the hoax.   

 

These people can't face reality, it's so weird. Then they have these fake news echo chambers that just reinforce their nonsense. All the headlines on foxnews are about Muellers weak public speaking and how Dems got embarrassed or something, it's retarded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

These people can't face reality, it's so weird. Then they have these fake news echo chambers that just reinforce their nonsense. All the headlines on foxnews are about Muellers weak public speaking and how Dems got embarrassed or something, it's retarded.

Home page of CNN this morning:

"What Robert Mueller failed to do"

"Democrats had high expectations for the former Special Counsel's testimony. It didn't work out how they hoped"

Only people in an echo chamber here are the far left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, retired said:

you dont find it funny that Joseph lied 3 times to the FBI and didnt get charged ? everybody else did, 

You don’t find it funny trump ordered his people to lie, created a fake paper trail to try and cover up that order and those lies, and also lied in his written answers to mueller. That was all discussed during the hearing.

and he still gets to be president???? 

Maybe you can understand why Dems are pursuing this but you’ll just find some dipshit excuse and u don’t ultimately care because trump is your man no matter what

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

too bad that mueller is borderline senile and well past his prime. he was much more convincing when he lied about saddam having WMDs.

 

Fun fact: 

you know who pimped the Mueller/WMD rhetoric of late? RT.  Russian state media.  Which is basically Trumper news.  They set the narratives in Trumper world. 

You are just raising your hand and showing that what Russia does...indeed works. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

I really hope we get a candidate worth a damn in 2020.

Hillary and Donald are both criminals and piece of poo human beings. Neither one deserved to be nominated and the fact that they both won their primaries just shows how fuged up and corrupt the political system is in this country.

If Clinton would have won people would be calling for her head just like they are trump because they are both lying criminals.

Curious what crimes you're talking about with Hillary? Benghazi? Her emails? The attacks on her were overblown as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CRA said:

Fun fact: 

you know who pimped the Mueller/WMD rhetoric of late? RT.  Russian state media.  Which is basically Trumper news.  They set the narratives in Trumper world. 

You are just raising your hand and showing that what Russia does...indeed works. 

 

But isn't that a valid criticism? Even if, for the sake of argument, Russia is pushing that narrative that wouldn't make it not a valid criticism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, run1stdownrun2nddown said:

Home page of CNN this morning:

"What Robert Mueller failed to do"

"Democrats had high expectations for the former Special Counsel's testimony. It didn't work out how they hoped"

Only people in an echo chamber here are the far left.

The point of all the critical articles is that the hearings weren't sensational.

The point is that the dems needed Mueller to make a headlines, which he was never going to do. Because people, like you, literally just read the headline.

The problem is, it shouldn't have to be sensational! The findings of the report are shocking enough. But we've got literally half the country depending on news sources who tell them the findings are not a big deal, and "totally exonerate the president." So what's in the report, what was said in front of Congress, none of it matters because the message goes through a right-wing filter before it ever reaches half the nation. And it all gets distilled down into a headline that sways your opinion before you even bother to read the article.

The problem is 100% the right wing echo chamber. If they weren't being fed a stream of intentional misinformation on a daily basis, he would have been long gone by now. Hell, he never would have been elected!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Hey gang... boy, that was embarrassing. Lol

See ya in 2024!

Hell yeah!

The Republicans looked like complete idiots. Trump is 100% guilty! Conservatives got owned! LOL! HAHAHAHA! FACED!

I'm condescendingly making taunting statements without evidence because I don't care if you refute me! Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...