Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Paa Langfart

Is this moron your really your president ?

"I have plans on Afghanistan, that, if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth...I don't want to go that route."

India’s foreign minister has firmly denied Donald Trump’s claim that the US president was invited by the Indian government to mediate in the Kashmir dispute, following a furious response from opposition MPs.

Trump’s remarks, made sitting alongside the Pakistani prime minister, Imran Khan, on Monday, provoked uproar in the Indian parliament and demands for the prime minister, Narendra Modi, to respond.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 7

"I've heard so much about Kashmir, such a beautiful name. It's supposed to be such a beautiful part of the world but right now there's just bombs all over the place," Trump said.

"If I can do anything to help that, let me know."

This is a really dumb thread to put in the Panthers forum. Trump sucks but this isn't even close to Panthers related 

• Pie 1

Holy poo....this is what fuging happens when the mods let that garbage ass Rapinoe thread get derailed and didn't start throwing the banhammer down. Now all these bottom feeders from the Tinderbox are coming into the forums that matter. Jesus.

• Beer 1

This place is turning to sh/t. Content here from 2014-2016 with all pro, etc. was fantastic. Now there’s pretty much nothing and more posts like this than productive Panthers discussion.

• Pie 1

Somebody doesn't agree with President?  This is such a new concept.  I've never heard of someone disagreeing with President.  Please tell me more.  Zzzzzzzzzzz

• Beer 1