Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
Paa Langfart

Is this moron your really your president ?

I’m absolutely anti Trump for a number of reasons. But this is the last straw for me here.

During last election, I damn near left this forum after being labeled a racist for my libertarian stances.

I nearly left then but I’ve been following this place for forever. Then Jeremy promised to keep all the race baiting, political poo posting, unrelated Panthers stuff out of the main forum. 

Well guess what? This place fugging sucks now. It’s already driven away some awesome posters from the past (everyone misses SCP most notably) and this entire forum has become a group of cliques.

Even some of the most prominent posters on here just post political poo for their peers to pie on and Panthers are typically secondary to the topics, of present at all. We have far right rebel flag morons raging war against far left anti flaggers who are more up their own ass than a Tesla owning native to San Francisco. 

Well you’ve lost one. Seriously. I’m out. There’s some awesome posters on here but they’ve all been outnumbered by 40 year old children throwing poo at each other and Igo seems to have some weird sort of ego keeping him from banning any of it if he tends to agree. Good luck this season kids. God help you all you miserable lot of unbearable pricks.

To the good ones still on here. PM if you know any other decent Panthers related forums. I really can’t do this one anymore. It’s embarrassing here.

• Poo 1
  • Cargos 1

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Personally I see no problems discussing differences in our views and society.. everyone wants to ignore them and tired of hearing about it so they want to sweep it under the rug. Well guess what happens when you ignore a problem.. the same thing that happens when you ignore that pile of dishes in the sink..

Doing something about it is putting it on a sports forum?

if you want to go make a difference, go pick your candidate, get involved with community organizing and go out there and get the vote,...

If anyone refrains from getting involved personally,.. then they have no right to complain,... 

5 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m absolutely anti Trump for a number of reasons. But this is the last straw for me here.

During last election, I damn near left this forum after being labeled a racist for my libertarian stances.

I nearly left then but I’ve been following this place for forever. Then Jeremy promised to keep all the race baiting, political poo posting, unrelated Panthers stuff out of the main forum. 

Well guess what? This place fugging sucks now. It’s already driven away some awesome posters from the past (everyone misses SCP most notably) and this entire forum has become a group of cliques.

Even some of the most prominent posters on here just post political poo for their peers to pie on and Panthers are typically secondary to the topics, of present at all. We have far right rebel flag morons raging war against far left anti flaggers who are more up their own ass than a Tesla owning native to San Francisco. 

Well you’ve lost one. Seriously. I’m out. There’s some awesome posters on here but they’ve all been outnumbered by 40 year old children throwing poo at each other and Igo seems to have some weird sort of ego keeping him from banning any of it if he tends to agree. Good luck this season kids. God help you all you miserable lot of unbearable pricks.

To the good ones still on here. PM if you know any other decent Panthers related forums. I really can’t do this one anymore. It’s embarrassing here.

see you for training camp

It was the wrong forum, yes

The triggered right wing responses are super illuminating, too. As well as the libertarian histrionic bitching

45 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

lmao

lmfao so many people are "so done with this place" because someone clearly by accident posted in the wrong forum.

Edited by rodeo

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

huddle's glory years were in the aughts. tons of content, great amount trolls to laugh at. who can forget the vick fanboys and alejandro? and SCP? then it was tolerable up until around 2016. now its barely a corpse, you cant even piss on it.

One of my favorite things in the entire history of this site is some ridiculous paragraph Alejandro wrote once bragging about all the upgrades to his Bentley.  You could just substitute a few words and completely change it to be relevant to whatever he was talking poo about that day (countertops, Wendy's side salads, etc).

• Pie 2

Well if we've got self identified "Libertarians" typing up angry goodbye posts, something must be going in the right direction.

• Pie 2

I totally miss Cooter's unrepentant Islamophobia and homophobia too

Also the way he apologized for Electro torturing animals and stalking women because he was a good ole boy