Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
mc52beast

Adam Shein’s bubble team list... Panthers not on it

When I hear his voice I think of some burly linebacker New Yorker touch guy, not some tall skinny nancy-boy who has never played football in his life.

Remember when he wrote that “Panthers are going no where with Cam and Rivera” article then he wrote that I’m sorry article after the Panthers were on their way to a Super Bowl appearance in 2015. Lil bitch

• Pie 1

This dude is a cuck.

• Pie 4
  • The D 1

9 hours ago, ncstatekwi said:

I love it when we fly under the radar!  

Yup, absolutely, although I have partly selfish reasons for that.

The longer we 'fly under the radar' the less likely games games will be flex'd away from 1 pm EST (6pm here). I do though fully expect some late nights in December when the media finally notice that the Panthers are the 'real deal'

There's absolutely no reason for people outside of the Carolinas to consider Carolina a contender for the Super Bowl. We disintegrated last year, our QB was and maybe still is hurt, we lost big names like Peppers and Davis, we play in the most competitive division and conference, we have a difficult schedule and a London trip, we picked up only McCoy as an offseason big name. No big name receivers, a HoF TE who is ready for the retirement home and our leading receiver last season was a running back. 

In short, we look like a mess from the outside, especially on the stats sheet. There is just no reason whatsoever to put us in as contenders.

Just like July 2003 and July 2015.

• Pie 4

I never understand why anyone would care what anyone forecasts for any team. Even the good ones have no clue how things will play out.

I just enjoy watching things unfold. Sometimes it's good, other times...

5 hours ago, aloysius snuffleupagus said:

I do though fully expect some late nights in December when the media finally notice that the Panthers are the 'real deal'

We could win the super bowl, and the only media notice I would expect would be articles based on "worst super bowl winner of all time?" based on any stat they could find to uphold that viewpoint.  It could be average punt yardage.

Edited by Tepper's Chest Hair