Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
mc52beast

Goodell and refs to testify under oath about infamous no call

Recommended Posts



This definitely crazy. How many penalties in any game noticeable or unnoticabky can you call in any game? All cost a team a possession or potential points. Will everyone get a lawsuit cause every team has had non calls that could have won them the game.

Edited by Darvinsun
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darvinsun said:

This definitely crazy. How many penalties in any game noticeable or unnoticabky can you call in any game? All cost a time a possession or potential points. Will everyone get a lawsuit cause every team has had non calls that could have won them the game.

Let's not forget about the NFL carrying their sorry asses to a Lombardi for that post-Katrina feel good story all the while those filthy swamp rats were putting bounties on opposing players while Sean Payton ate pain killers like Skittles. 

  • Pie 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's not forget about the NFL carrying their sorry asses to a Lombardi for that post-Katrina feel good story all the while those filthy swamp rats were putting bounties on opposing players while Sean Payton ate pain killers like Skittles. 

not just that. the league pulled out all the stops to keep the team in new orleans. all else equal the franchise would be better off in san antonio. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I am wondering why there is so much salt in NO? I mean a ton of salt. Truck loads of salt. Almost every fan base has had very bad calls go against them, none of them are crying on the level that NO is right now.

Sincerely,

A Panthers Fan Who Hates NO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As awesome as it is to see Saints fans cry  I wish Jerry Richardson and Charlotte would have stood up for Cam the way the game was rigged in SB 50. That game was called much worse.

  • Pie 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, what are they going to say? "Sorry, refs are human, they make mistakes, part of the game. Can't do anything about it.." 

Which is, of course, basically the email they send out every Monday during the season to teams about blown calls.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

As awesome as it is to see Saints fans cry  I wish Jerry Richardson and Charlotte would have stood up for Cam the way the game was rigged in SB 50. That game was called much worse.

You have to understand whether or not you're going to be able to actually win or whether you're just going to end up looking like a whiny douchebag. You gotta have an absolute smoking gun to be able to prove ref manipulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...