Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Gazi

El Paso Walmart

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

It would have been so very sad if that there anteefer would have broken this fugstick's legs before he could murder a bunch of people

It would have been very happy if the counter terrorism task for called these people what they are and actively followed his posting(plus peoole like him) and communications like they do for Islamic terrorists, welfare checked his ass and taken away his guns. If not taken him into custody for threats. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Holy poo, they're going into numerology in that thread. Granted the less crazy right wingers on FB are running with some unsourced narrative that says it was cartel/gang related. 

Cartel/Gang relation don’t shoot up random people in a Walmart many of whom were kids. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

hello all here to remind you that anti fascism is self defense

I’m honestly surprised he didn’t shoot his foot off. 

Hopefully the sheriffs paid him a visit and took all those guns away and put him on a perma-ban list. 

Ok, seems as if the current marching orders are that this was a cartel/gang thing, & the reason so many died is due to another "gun free zone". Funny thing is that my Texas 2ndA folk are staying quiet because Walmarts in Texas tend to allow weapons in the store. So much infact that the non-psyco gun owners from Texas that I know say that if this store was a no gun zone, it's the first one they heard of in Texas.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Honestly, if you wouldn't give up your right to own a machine gun or an AK in order to foster a safer society you're a fuging douche and potentially a mass shooter yourself. Let's keep it real. 

But if I do that, how will my 47 year old ass go all Rambo on the next Democrat president that somehow convinces the military (that according to the right hates them) to follow (illegal) orders that say to subjugate the American people? 

I mean sure they have tanks, Apaches, A10s, etc... But I've read books where a ragtag group managed to defeat them all the same. I needs muh glory!

Some missing faces in this thread.  Especially from those that keep telling us our biggest threat is Islam. 

I’m getting a really weird feeling from this one. I don’t know what it is but call it a hunch. With everyone from the MSM to social media warriors trying to get all the facts out first and getting tons of them incorrect, it’s just... I don’t know how to put it. 

I mean CNN went from zero deceased to 22, to 18-1-15-20. The FBI asking for everyone to send their photos and videos. The photos of him getting leaked almost immediately. Witness statements not matching up at all.

Edited by Harbingers

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I’m honestly surprised he didn’t shoot his foot off. 

Hopefully the sheriffs paid him a visit and took all those guns away and put him on a perma-ban list. 

I honestly cant imagine this dudes thinking,, but the sheriff also needs to find him a new home, one where they wear the white coats..., I dont know how this person became so embroiled in hate for his fellow man... but he's entitled to a long stay at the home of the white coats

6 hours ago, Harbingers said:

A lot of possible immigrants lined up to donate blood in El Paso. 

We're all immigrants

7 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Imagine being proud of this joke country

There is no country better than the USA. I know I'm gonna get trolled for this but WE ARE a melting pot compared to other every other country. Compare immigrants to European countries to immigrants here. They assimilate much better here whereas in countries like Sweden immigrants have to make their own segregated communities. There is so much to be proud of from a leftist perspective of our country.

More on topic, mass shootings, while being in high amount in the USA COMPARED to other countries, is still not a common occurrence. It's like a thunder strike. I understand the emotional trauma from a mass shooting but that's exactly that. It's emotional. If we're worried about guns killing people we'd focus on handguns. Let's ban rifles and even if it prevents mass shootings it doesn't make a dent in death by gun.