Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Official Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears Gameday Thread

Nice redemption touchdown. Liking the attention to versatility in this RB group.

Just now, Shocker said:

Holly Field!  TD!  :eyeroll:

Holyfield on pace for 16 TD season!!!

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

When Grier doesn’t have to make a read he’s fine, it’s when he has to go to his second and third reads that he panics.

That’s what I was gonna say.  Once the game slows down for him he will be fine.  But I don’t think that will be till next year.  

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

Get in here @Shocker @TheRed @tiger7_88

Beat you to it. Check out your new friend.

Just now, Yellow Mustard said:

I think they're trying to come up with a way to call him a cracker without looking racist.

• Poo 1

It is worth noting on Holyfield

0 fumbles playing varsity in HS

1 fumble lost in the SEC

so I don’t think that fumble dooms him.  

Just now, Black&BlueBubba said:

That’s what I was gonna say.  Once the game slows down for him he will be fine.  But I don’t think that will be till next year.  

Yeah everyone always says the game is much faster at the NFL level. Once he gets that clock down in his head he’ll be fine because he can make the throws.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ron71

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • 2018 was not originally a rebuild year for the Giants but it turned into one when Eli couldn't play any longer. This is the first true rebuild year. They have been dumping bad contracts the past two offseasons. Next year, they can have close to 70 million in cap space to work with in total if they release a few players here and there. They have the draw of the big city, a young QB to build around, and a ton of money to play with. If they suck next year, I'm all for calling Gettleman a bad GM. 
    • And let's be clear here....  Seattle will beat us by 45 points.
    • It's some straight-up bull$hit for people on this board to call out anyone who actually goes to the game.  PSL owners have to pay for these tickets before the season starts.  There are plenty of dedicated fans who go to the games, rain or shine.  Of course there are some non-hardcore fans there.  It was a beautiful afternoon punctuated by an awful football game.  At some point, as a fan who paid to go the game, you're allowed to have fun whether the team is winning or not.  Some people just leave the stands- others make the best of it while staying.  What they do after they've spent their money to be there is nobody else's business.   Nobody's calling some of the these posters out who probably went to rub one out in the putrid 2nd half.  And I wouldn't blame them, either.  The game sucked- you make the best of it. It doesn't mean you're happy with what happened or don't want changes to come- I for one am not at all happy.  At some point in life, though, it's absurd to think someone else should be forced to wallow in misery b/c you're unhappy with the way a ballgame is going. It really is some first-rate entitlement by some on this board to question people who actually support the team by going to the games.  You want to start with the issues of the fanbase, start there.  If you retort by saying the tickets are too expensive, etc., then that's an acceptable stance.  But it doesn't give you any right to judge people who are willing to spend their hard-earned money. Also, after 14 seasons of having PSL's, I don't begrudge anyone for what they do with their seats.  It's a big investment, and it's easy for someone on a message board to have an opinion when they have no skin in the game. I don't sell my seats, but I did boo yesterday at that performance, and I don't blame anyone who left early.  There was a good crowd there yesterday to help support the team in a pivotal game, and the Panthers didn't show up. That has absolutely nothing to do with the fans.   What's the most embarrassing to me is that people make these groundless accusations.  You want the fanbase to be better, start with thinking twice before posting an awful thread like this.
  • Masters of PIE !