Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ja  Rhule

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

He was in the real estate business in New York during a time when you couldn't hang a window box without the mob signing off on it.  Of course he's had dealings with the Mafia.  As for the Five Families hating him, who the fug doesn't hate Trump in New York?  Sean Hannity maybe?  Virtually everybody who's ever interacted with him thinks he's 10 pounds of poo in a 5-pound bag.

But anyway the operative thing about the cop being ex-Mafia is that he's likely corrupt.

This is what you'd expect some third world dictator to do.  

Won't be long before documents and evidence related to this investigation end up being misplaced/lost.

Best hot take I've seen, and I'm paraphrasing:

"Conspiracy means they were trying to do something in secret. This is basically the rich ruling class openly saying, 'Yeah, we did it. What are you gonna do about it?'"

8 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

This is what you'd expect some third world dictator to do.  

Won't be long before reports of documents and evidence related to this investigation end up being misplaced/lost.

Nah. They will just be forged. You really think they are dumb enough to lose official documents, it’s a lot easier and more efficient to forge them. 

this is a bipartisan issue goddammit

2 minutes ago, Captroop said:

This is basically the rich ruling class openly saying, 'Yeah, we did it. What are you gonna do about it?'"

Congress has been doing this for decades.

3 minutes ago, Captroop said:

Best hot take I've seen, and I'm paraphrasing:

"Conspiracy means they were trying to do something in secret. This is basically the rich ruling class openly saying, 'Yeah, we did it. What are you gonna do about it?'"

huh? this is a good take?

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Nah. They will just be forged. You really think they are dumb enough to lose official documents, it’s a lot easier and more efficient to forge them. 

Public officials have destroyed critical evidence in the recent past and weren't held accountable for their actions.

Not sure why anyone would think this situation would be different.

For some there is much to gain, little to lose.

Laughable.

I'm glad that he's dead, I'm pissed that he can't take down more with him.  Hopefully there is someone, anyone out there willing to go up against the wealthy or otherwise politically connected.

Also, why is this a left vs. right thing?  This country is sooooo F'd.

3 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Laughable.

I'm glad that he's dead, I'm pissed that he can't take down more with him.  Hopefully there is someone, anyone out there willing to go up against the wealthy or otherwise politically connected.

Also, why is this a left vs. right thing?  This country is sooooo F'd.

That’s incorrect. The plaintiff from yesterday can go after everyone she listed. Plus if the feds have evidence on anyone not on that list they can still pursue them.  

There are now reports that this guy was seen in the vicinity just prior to Epstein's demise.