Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

The fact that they need pathologist means there are likely no physical injuries.  

If CIA f’ed him... no pathologist will find anything.  Watch... bet it’s a heart attack.

Posted (edited)

i heard without verifying that the guy doing his autopsy did the autopsy for MLK jr and JFK. dunno how unless he's 90 years old but i also don't care enough to research. if true it seems like they have a go-to cover up guy lol

Edited by rodeo

ut oh

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

of course the autopsy is going to show broken bones in his neck that are common w/ strangulation. 

what day do you think they come out and say almost all video that would indicate who was in his cell (and hallway footage outside his cell) for some strange reason just doesn't exist.  Some technical issue.  

Not one photo or video clip has leaked from his prison cell or the autopsy.

The fact that pictures of his bloated, blue face aren't circulating the internet with the TMZ log in the corner says a lot. Unless the Bureau of Prisons is as tight a ship as the Mueller team (it's not) it's unfathomable that one guard, cop, or paramedic hasn't leaked a picture of this hugely high-profile case.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:22 PM, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

check out the book she’s reading

Do you all realize what is going on here? The media has now joined in on the debate as to whether he committed suicide or was murdered. They are literally pushing the conspiracy. Epstein’s alleged death has unified both the “left” and “right”. Everyone fell for it. 

You are only told what they want you to be told. Keep discussing suicide VS homicide. He is alive and well  

Obama authorized the use of domestic propaganda. This is the result. 

And cantrell, Ron Paul was right, just like all of us “crazies”.  

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

ron paul was definitely not right lol

I’m pleased that of everything I said, that’s what you choose to disagree on. Progress my man. The enemy is the state. 

Join, or die. 

28 minutes ago, notCoW said:

Do you all realize what is going on here? The media has now joined in on the debate as to whether he committed suicide or was murdered. They are literally pushing the conspiracy. Epstein’s alleged death has unified both the “left” and “right”. Everyone fell for it. 

You are only told what they want you to be told. Keep discussing suicide VS homicide. He is alive and well  

Obama authorized the use of domestic propaganda. This is the result. 

And cantrell, Ron Paul was right, just like all of us “crazies”.  

What are you?

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

just weird that you tried to shoehorn your racist goldbug into this. ron paul absolutely heard the name epstein and saw the echoes. ancaps are the rubes here lol the state has been the vehicle but the enemy is absolutely the capitalist class.

Yes yes, it’s easy calling someone a racist or a pedophile for that matter. And we can continue to bring up race as a way to divide us. It’s time to move beyond the manufactured and learned separatism that has divided tribes since forever. 

Quit with the labels. Stop the left VS right. This poo is not about black against white or brown vs tan. All that is just a means to an end. The more we all feed into it the more we lose. No one will come in to save the day. Not Ron Paul. Not Paul Wall nor Bernie. 

It is up to you and I. No one else. We either hang together or we hang separately. 

What do we do next?

i thought catofwar would either evolve into a badass militant far leftist or decay into a militant neonazi. it never crossed my mind that he'd just stay exactly the same as 6 years ago pretending libertarianism is a real thing.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, notCoW said:

Yes yes, it’s easy calling someone a racist or a pedophile for that matter. And we can continue to bring up race as a way to divide us. It’s time to move beyond the manufactured and learned separatism that has divided tribes since forever. 

Quit with the labels. Stop the left VS right. This poo is not about black against white or brown vs tan. All that is just a means to an end. The more we all feed into it the more we lose. No one will come in to save the day. Not Ron Paul. Not Paul Wall nor Bernie. 

It is up to you and I. No one else. We either hang together or we hang separately. 

What do we do next?

are you ready to mount up and hit a concentration camp or are you just blowing smoke

Super cool to take this topic off course, astroturf the poo out of it and turn it into a discussion of libertarianism. I mentioned Ron Paul as a nod to what Cantrell and I use to discuss many years ago. Street cred so to speak as to who I am. 

We can make this thread about that or we can discuss the topic at hand. Due to the responses I can see you pathetic fugs missed me. Have no fear fellas, I’m still eating dick and hating the government more than ever  

So.. how does it feel that Trump and Clinton are in bed with mosaad?

13 minutes ago, rodeo said:

are you ready to mount up and hit a concentration camp or are you just blowing smoke

#stormarea51

they can’t kill us all. 

Im in. 

You?

12 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i wouldnt describe it that way when israel is a proxy state. it’s like saying trump is in bed with the united states military lol

Weak sauce bro. What do you think of Epstein’s “death “?

29 minutes ago, notCoW said:

Super cool to take this topic off course, astroturf the poo out of it and turn it into a discussion of libertarianism. I mentioned Ron Paul as a nod to what Cantrell and I use to discuss many years ago. Street cred so to speak as to who I am. 

We can make this thread about that or we can discuss the topic at hand. Due to the responses I can see you pathetic fugs missed me. Have no fear fellas, I’m still eating dick and hating the government more than ever  

So.. how does it feel that Trump and Clinton are in bed with mosaad?

we've never had a president who isn't a cuck for israel. it feels bad. ironically the only candidate who isn't is jewish.