Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ARSEN

Jeffrey Epstein is dead

16 minutes ago, rodeo said:

we've never had a president who isn't a cuck for israel. it feels bad. ironically the only candidate who isn't is jewish.

That’s the key word. Israel. Much like everyone else, the general rule is that if you criticize Israel you are anti Semitic and  a racist. 

Just as Americans are not a reflection of their government, neither are those of Jewish faith. Zionism has no borders, the same as facism. Buzz words and labels are easy and super lazy to throw around in an attempt to neutralize the topic at hand. It’s a straw man. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, notCoW said:

That’s the key word. Israel. Much like everyone else, the general rule is that if you criticize Israel you are anti Semitic and  a racist. 

Just as Americans are not a reflection of their government, neither are those of Jewish faith. Zionism has no borders, the same as facism. Buzz words and labels are easy and super lazy to throw around in an attempt to neutralize the topic at hand. It’s a straw man. 

all true.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

it literally doesn’t matter if he’s dead or not at this point. we have plenty to go on as is. i’m partial to the “ritualistic pedophilia as a gateway to the club” theory. everyone is compromised so no one goes to the police and no one acts outside of the rules of the club or gang or w/e you want to call it. epstein is/was a front. but it is a product of obscene wealth. there’s no way to know just how many rich people are into this poo so it’s probably best to assume they all are and work from there.

Exactly. Don’t get caught up in tribal beliefs. All these mother fugers are filthy, spanning all allegiances and memberships. This is not new. Epstein is the new wtc 7. The fbi recently classified conspiracy theorists as domestic terrorists. Welcome to the club. 

6 minutes ago, notCoW said:

Exactly. Don’t get caught up in tribal beliefs. All these mother fugers are filthy, spanning all allegiances and memberships. This is not new. Epstein is the new wtc 7. The fbi recently classified conspiracy theorists as domestic terrorists. Welcome to the club. 

agree with all but the bolded. tribal beliefs are extremely good when it's in the form of class consciousness and worker solidarity.

1 hour ago, ImaginaryKev said:

What are you?

I am truth, absent of party lines or religious tenants. My sexuality can not be labeled nor can my beliefs. Imaginary lines do not define my nationality or who I am. 

I am a mother fuger, for silence is consent. 

2 minutes ago, rodeo said:

agree with all but the bolded. tribal beliefs are extremely good when it's in the form of class consciousness and worker solidarity.

Divide and conquer. That poo is the opposite of good. I do get what you’re saying though. At this point it’s not about tribe VS tribe (omg you know what I’m saying) as it is the tribe’s VS the chief. I mean is this not the perfect time for all to band together and begin a trail of tears to the most highest places? 

Yes the thought of it is horrifying but so is the alternative. What are we supposed to do?