Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

ncfan

Interesting take on the Panthers WRs

The good news is with the WR depth we have, we can keep rotating bodies in there. Or, if Olsen gets injured, we can run 4 wide and CMC out of the backfield in passing situations.

I still think Wright will anchor the slot position. He knows how to get open and get enough to move the chains

9 hours ago, UpstatePanther said:

I appreciate the shoutout @ncfan! My ranking was based on production. Someone mentioned camp vs game production and that's a valid point. But so far, Ive simply observed that Hogan has outperformed Moore. They're kind of 2A and 2B. They'll be used differently. And Moore has a knack for YAC that I haven't seen from Hogan so the tables may yet turn.

Moore’s production is helped by breaking tackles, has he had a chance to really do that yet?

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

Not sure how a 2nd year guy is already a HOF'er but I like the bravado.

Other than his speed and route running (for now) Moore is the closest thing to Steve Smith I've seen in the NFL. 

Another take from a national guy

Its insane how far our WR core has come in 3-4 years

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, CPcavedweller said:

Other than his speed and route running (for now) Moore is the closest thing to Steve Smith I've seen in the NFL. 

Fair enough.  I see the similarities.  Personally Im so attached to Smitty that I'll probably never crown another his equal, but Im a fanboy...so.