Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

electro's horse

Houston Chronicle's John McClain would be surprised if Jadeveon Clowney was not traded.

Recommended Posts



Not going into the season relying on Matt Kalil is a very smart move. Some kind of trade involving Trent Williams and the Redskins makes a lot of sense for both sides. Sure seems like Williams is adamant he's played his last game for the Skins.

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not going into the season relying on Matt Kalil is a very smart move. Some kind of trade involving Trent Williams and the Redskins makes a lot of sense for both sides. Sure seems like Williams is adamant he's played his last game for the Skins.

Was coming to post this.

Texans OL is terrible and Kalil has looked bad as advertised in camp.

Thing is its more in the Redskins hand.  They are already set at edge rusher and Williams isnt holding out.

 

As much sense does these 2 trading with each other.

 Redskins will need to offload a Edge as part of the Deal.  They already have probowler Ryan Kerrigan with 2 years left on his deal that Cheap for his worth.  Ryan Anderson, their 2017 2nd round pick.  Then just drafted Montez Sweat

 

 

That being said a fair deal imo

Texans get Williams and Ryan Anderson 

Redskins get Clowney And a 4th round pick

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Was coming to post this.

Texans OL is terrible and Kalil has looked bad as advertised in camp.

Thing is its more in the Redskins hand.  They are already set at edge rusher and Williams isnt holding out.

 

As much sense does these 2 trading with each other.

 Redskins will need to offload a Edge as part of the Deal.  They already have probowler Ryan Kerrigan with 2 years left on his deal that Cheap for his worth.  Ryan Anderson, their 2017 2nd round pick.  Then just drafted Montez Sweat

 

 

That being said a fair deal imo

Texans get Williams and Ryan Anderson 

Redskins get Clowney And a 4th round pick

 

I forgot they drafted Sweat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

how do you think matt kalil feels right now? lol

Kalils had a rough rough camp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

probably one of the 2 or 3 worst contracts in panthers history

1. Sean Gilbert (I really, REALLY hope nothing ever rivals this as the undisputed #1)

2. Trashed elbow Jake extension

3. Matt Kalil

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Huddler said:

how do you think matt kalil feels right now? lol

Paid.

Who do you think he feels?

swimsui_fitted.jpeg

Edited by cookinbrak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

1. Sean Gilbert (I really, REALLY hope nothing ever rivals this as the undisputed #1)

2. Trashed elbow Jake extension

3. Matt Kalil

people always sleep on james anderson getting 50 mil to jump on piles. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...