Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

I'll be there!  Lucky that I was able to work in a business trip so my flight was covered!

2 hours ago, usmcpanthers said:

Yep, I'm going, but I booked it through myself, not with the roaring riot this time. I did speak to them though and I can attend their event that non package buyers can attend. It should be one of their pub crawls :-)

Wish I could go man. Have fun. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Wish I could go man. Have fun. 

Well I dont have new borns to take care off ;-). Ill take tons of pics and video, might livestream some stuff

Just now, usmcpanthers said:

Well I dont have new borns to take care off ;-). Ill take tons of pics and video, might livestream some stuff

True.. but enjoy yourself man. You havnt really done anything for yourself in years. 

According to https://www.google.com/flights/ today -- if you haven't already booked a flight for London, now may be the time to do so. Delta, American, and other major carriers have R/T sale flights in the $800  range from Charlotte (give or take, YMMV).  Other cities may be as low as $500 r/t. Limited time offer, some restrictions apply, standard disclaimer here, support the Riot, etc etc etc.

• Pie 1