Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

I'll be there!  Lucky that I was able to work in a business trip so my flight was covered!

2 hours ago, usmcpanthers said:

Yep, I'm going, but I booked it through myself, not with the roaring riot this time. I did speak to them though and I can attend their event that non package buyers can attend. It should be one of their pub crawls :-)

Wish I could go man. Have fun. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

Wish I could go man. Have fun. 

Well I dont have new borns to take care off ;-). Ill take tons of pics and video, might livestream some stuff

Just now, usmcpanthers said:

Well I dont have new borns to take care off ;-). Ill take tons of pics and video, might livestream some stuff

True.. but enjoy yourself man. You havnt really done anything for yourself in years. 

According to https://www.google.com/flights/ today -- if you haven't already booked a flight for London, now may be the time to do so. Delta, American, and other major carriers have R/T sale flights in the $800  range from Charlotte (give or take, YMMV).  Other cities may be as low as $500 r/t. Limited time offer, some restrictions apply, standard disclaimer here, support the Riot, etc etc etc.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DrWu

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • I’m going to the one in LA beginning of October. Pretty excited. 
    • Never heard it put that way, but that is what Paul did. After Jesus was killed by the Romans for insurrection, James and Peter were continuing the Jesus movement for the Jews living around Jerusalem at the time. Paul came along and said he'd like to bring non -Jews into the fold. James and Peter said 'go for it, but they need to convert to Judaism'. Eventually Paul realized the gentiles did not want to change their diet or get circumcised.  Further it became obvious that Jesus wasn't really coming back anytime soon.  So Paul came up with a solution. He told his followers they could eat what they wanted, did not need to cut their dick and if they just believed in Jesus, they could hang out with him and all their friends forever in heaven after they died. This was definitely better than the miserable lives they were leading in the first century AD. The Gentiles gobbled that ish up. This did not sit well with James/Peter and they began feuding with Paul. Eventually Paul's BS message of an afterlife became more appealing to the dumbasses living at this time - much more appealing than the Jewish requirements.  He was thus able to create his own "Jesus" with vague promises of an afterlife while bilking the poor. The bilking continues to this day.  Things may have turned out significantly different had Jesus been able to write his own memoirs.  Instead the books and letters selected for the new testament were written by Paul and his fans years later with Paul's ideas.  If you read the book of James that somehow snuck into the bible, you may have a small inkling of what Jesus thought. But the rest is pure Paul BS.
    • We must be watching different things. If Washington has full control of defense - we not making the playoffs. Guaranteed!