Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TN05

Bryan Cox Jr. is in trouble

41 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

If the citation was for 25 over it will be a very hefty fine and points on your license. He is lucky he didn't get a ticket for reckless driving. In some states 25mph + is automatically reckless. 

Hopefully he had less than an ounce and a half because if not that's a felony in NC and you may have to server jail time. Paraphernalia is almost always a misdemeanor.

As long as it wasn't in a school or work zone, speeding is less of an issue in court than drug possession. In this instance both were incredibly stupid.

Greg Hardy is a better end with one arm tied behind his back than Cox and was not charged with a felony either.

• Poo 2

2 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

That’s fine on a message board but a young guy with millions of reasons not to do something stupid did something stupid.  My kids do stupid shiit all the time.    I try to make sure that they understand the domino effect.  As an adult he should understand.  

That said it’s  a blemish.  I think it’s not a big deal and ultimately wont matter but people hypocritically judge.   

I think our current ownership is much more understanding than the former.  

Driving recklessly in possession of a controlled substance is def not the height of human achievement, we'll just have to wait and see how bad they wanna punish him.

More and more players are using pot as a pain management tool.  Much better alternative than opioids.  The daily banging takes a toll and it starts during TC and will continue all season. For most,  now is the best their body will feel for the next six months.

• Pie 2

Theoretically when I have weed in the truck I go 2 clicks below the speed limit. 

Theoretically.

• Pie 4

Neither is an issue morally. But incredibly stupid to get caught with weed as a football player.  Might be gone. 

• Pie 1

Just great....what an idiot

90 mph...just another self entitled Charlotte driver 

how did the cops find his weed?...was he getting high driving that fast?

Edited by bull123

Just now, bull123 said:

90 mph...just another self entitled Charlotte driver 

how did the cops find his weed?...was he getting high driving that fast?

Driving while on weed makes you go half the speed limit. He was just in a hurry to get out of Spartanburg.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1