Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

TN05

Bryan Cox Jr. is in trouble

38 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Anyone pretending most people dont smoke weed and speed is not living in reality.

I thought I was tripping man what kinda minor citation crap is this he’s ok fellas might not even get a game. This is little kid stuff his lawyer will get it down to a minor lane violation and we’ll never hear about it again imo.

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

What does he drive? Some dude in a white Mercedes SUV blew by us going at least 100 this afternoon on 85.

From what I hear, he drives a 2016 Nissan Juke.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Why is he not using Waze?!

Realest question in the whole topic who the f... doesn’t use Waze it’s a different animal hands down.

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

I thought I was tripping man what kinda minor citation crap is this he’s ok fellas might not even get a game. This is little kid stuff his lawyer will get it down to a minor lane violation and we’ll never hear about it again imo.

The precedent has been set for him to be suspended one game...

And regardless, it's a bad look and something completely avoidable for someone fighting for a roster spot.

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Just great....what an idiot

90 mph...just another self entitled Charlotte driver 

how did the cops find his weed?...was he getting high driving that fast?

Every person on an interstate in NC drives 90

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Piff said:

Not a smart move but definitely not something to cut him over. Legalize it already!

Funny thing is I don't think the NFL has every suspended anyone for possession of a small amount of marijuana.....

.....the issue is if you test positive for having actually smoked (or otherwise ingested) it.

If he tests clean seems unlikely there will be any real consequences.

Will be interesting to find out what he said to the patrolman --- did he cop to it being his or did he claim it belongs to someone else?

26 minutes ago, morgan55 said:

When I became an adult and got a career that paid well and knew that I could get random drug tests and if I failed I would lose my job I stopped doing all that...

you're so awesome.  does your career involve getting your body smashed a whole bunch every day? i'm just thinking, if it did you may want to smoke a little weed.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

Just great....what an idiot

90 mph...just another self entitled Charlotte driver 

how did the cops find his weed?...was he getting high driving that fast?

If they smell it, gives them probable cause to search.  That happens a lot on LivePD.  I watch it alot. He must not.

Meh, weed should be legal everywhere anyways and we've all been pulled over for speeding. Even though it was nearly 30 over, it's still not that big of a deal. Just slow it down. Live & learn. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I agree with you to an extent, but I will say a higher rate of speed in a crash makes death or serious injury more likely.

True and 100% agree but 90mph after 500ft of braking is far better than 60mph with 20ft of braking 

36 minutes ago, raz said:

you're so awesome.  does your career involve getting your body smashed a whole bunch every day? i'm just thinking, if it did you may want to smoke a little weed.

Could care less about the weed....but he needs to slow friggin down

9 hours ago, SBiii said:

As it relates to NC legal statutes, possibly.

As far as the NFL is concerned, definitely not.

Regarding NC legal statutes, the cost of the ticket is slightly more.  But his insurance cost will go up significantly.  I read somewhere that the cost of a ticket for speeding in excess of 15mph is around 1600 over 3 years.  Pocket change for most NFL players of course, but for the rest of us, a significant chunk of change. 

8 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Regarding NC legal statutes, the cost of the ticket is slightly more.  But his insurance cost will go up significantly.  I read somewhere that the cost of a ticket for speeding in excess of 15mph is around 1600 over 3 years.  Pocket change for most NFL players of course, but for the rest of us, a significant chunk of change. 

There's a good chance they knock that speed down and it may not even hit court.    Also there is a difference in 15 over on interstates compared to residential areas.    If you're going 15 over in a residential area you also have high risk of getting wreckless driving.    Usually on interstates you don't get that.    I got a 85 on 65 on 485 years ago and went uptown and they knocked it to like 7 over, paid a fine, called it a day.    Of course I had no prior tickets but they didn't check that, they just went down the line waiting for traffic court and knocked down everyone's.     But, the drug charges may hurt him not sure.