Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

Warren Sapp calls out Gerald McCoy

How good would Sapp have been without all those guys behind him?  Would he have willed the bucs to a championship himself?  That’s what he is inferring.  Sapp would still be an excellent player with no playoff wins without those other guys.  

What a fool. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Black&BlueBubba said:

How good would Sapp have been without all those guys behind him?  Would he have willed the bucs to a championship himself?  That’s what he is inferring.  Sapp would still be an excellent player with no playoff wins without those other guys.  

What a fool. 

Well I mean let's look at all those playoff games he won in Oakland

• Pie 3

Bucs would have never won a Super Bowl if their head coach hadn’t been the head coach of the team they played in the super bowl the year before 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Image result for WARREN SAPP BROKE

How much money was exchanged Mr. Sapp?

"85!!!!!"

Edited by Malt Liquor
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

When Gerald McCoy wins a title with the Panthers we can safely shove this article up Warren Sapp’s torn up asshole 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Bucs would have never won a Super Bowl if their head coach hadn’t been the head coach of the team they played in the super bowl the year before 

Exactly... and Jon Gruden has milked that for 16 years and counting now.  He was a good coach in Oakland in his brief first appearance and in his first year with the Bucs.  But those were him coaching teams he didn't build himself.

Outside of that, he has been mediocre at best.  And I do agree he would have never won a SB had it not been the Raiders he was playing against.  I think the Raiders psyched themselves out by facing Gruden.

I did like Gruden as an announcer, but I think his natural ability there helped gloss over the fact that other than the brief period from 2001-2003 when he caught lightning in a bottle and had everything happen right for him, he has always been overhyped as a coach.

Their Ring has 13 names in it, and all nine players on the list played at least one postseason game while in Tampa.

Do I have reading comprehension issues? 13 names, all nine players?

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Do I have reading comprehension issues? 13 names, all nine players?

Probably like office folk no one really cares about